Weekend Fuss Pt. I

Cinderella's Jerks
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rowoon couldn’t stop staring at the knitted grey sweater that hanging loose on his body. He twirled around in joy, happy to change into something fresh and not the dirty and sweaty, ancient clothes of him. The sweater was something new to him since there was nothing like that in his world. It was soft and comfortable and warm against his skin despite a bit oversized.

Other than being the king of jerk (“Why are you still calling him the king of jerk ?! He’s like taking in a damsel in distress, providing him foods and drinks, and LETTING THE STRANGER HUGGED HIM AND NOW LENDING HIM HIS CLOTHES ! Do not confuse yourself between Baek Juho and Mahatma Gandhi, please !” -Yoo Sunshine), Baek Juho was known as the shoulders gangster. He would always buy two sizes bigger just because his shoulder line wouldn’t fit the original size, leaving more spaces in the torso part and that he really liked the baggy concept. Juho had no trouble at all wearing them, but now that his clothes was on Rowoon. The edge of the sleeves were probably 10 centimeters long from his fingers and it extended until almost half of the boy’s thighs.

Rowoon looked so adorable and soft that Youngbin had to tie his hands from pinching the boy and Taeyang was gaping his mouth so wide that a small bird could rest in there. Chanhee was a bit starstruck too because Rowoon was really a visual he would be a legend in Mister Korea, even Universe, if they ever existed. Only Juho who stayed calm and composed as if the sky wouldn’t fall down and kept doing his activity in silence (which was ironing),

 

Yet had the most mental breakdown seeing the new Rowoon.

 

He didn’t know some dust and soot would completely conceal the boy’s flawless face. He always sold short the existence of face soap but that simple basic need had taken an important part in a huge discovery.

“This was unexpected, though. I mean, even in his dirty state, he is already in another level of handsomeness but in a cleaner state…. He is definitely in another unreachable level of handsomeness. Grandeur, elegant, unearthly beautiful,” Taeyang scooted to his chum who nodded at his statement.

“Juho, I love the sweeter !” Rowoon tangled his arms around the grey haired right arm and Juho’s heart simultaneously did backflip to the sudden presence of the strawberry soap scent beside him (he kindly walked 150 meters only to buy it after constant whining from Rowoon who loathed the odor of Lifebuoy).

“It’s sweater,” said Juho while removing Rowoon from his side forcefully which made the latter pout. Juho side-eyed the boy after sensing no movement from him. Rowoon was staring at the iron and then to him before smiling sheepishly.

“What are you doing ? Go chit-chat with them. Don’t disturb me.”

“But-” Rowoon moved to let Juho saw three out-of-water fishes around the table, looking at Rowoon with so much adoration and heart eyes it started to get creepy.

Juho exhaled heavily and Rowoon smiled lightheartedly.

 

“I FEEL GRRRREEEAAAATTTTTT !!!! THANKS TO YOU ROWOON ! YOU ARE THE LIFE SAVIOR !!! I CAN FINALLY HIBERNATE !!!” Rowoon was between happy that he saved someone’s life and worried that his life couldn’t be saved after the bone crushing hug of Yoo Taeyang. He replied it nonetheless, patting the purple haired back softly and repeatedly with a smile despite he didn’t know how did he save Taeyang’s life. He also didn’t quite catch the meaning of “hibernate” and Taeyang hadn’t even introduced himself but already jumped on him.

“Ah, we haven’t introduced ourselves to Rowoon. I’m Youngbin,” Youngbin smiled.

The purple haired smiled proudly while extending his hand to Rowoon, “You can call me handsome.”

“So, your name is ‘handsome’? Hm, interesting. Modern people seem to have less creativity for their kids,” said Rowoon innocently which quite irked the prudent boy but it’s Rowoon. He wouldn’t jump on him like he jumped on Juho.

“No, Rowoon. To simplify, I’m the visual of the squad, Yoo Taeyang. Brighter than the sun.” Taeyang winked to Rowoon.

“But love life is darker than the shadow,” Juho replied nonchalantly, almost cynical.

“Who are you to say that Baek Juho,” Taeyang replied cagily with a prominent smirk. “Ohh. Feeling prou

Please log in to read the full chapter