Judith

Cinderella's Jerks
Please log in to read the full chapter

The jerks had their own round table conference in the canteen. Around the rectangle one.

Taeyang wanted to meet Juho so badly to punch him square in the face, slice him and grill him to be his dinner. Youngbin had pretty much the same concept except he would aim for the grey haired crotch. So, today’s combination of Taeyang and Youngbin made a complete avenger squad with one aiming the head and one aiming the vital organ. This concept, frankly saying, was better than the one made by Whedon.

However, they quickly suppressed their explosive urge to kill the badass when they saw the gray haired had turned into a panda; exactly like them.

“What ? What are you lookin’ at ?” Juho asked coldly.

“The fruit loops you mother’s love, what happened with your eyes ? Black circles and eyebags ???” Youngbin said.

“And how ‘bout you, Tiffany ? You fought the mafia last night ?” Juho retorted while rolling his eyes.

“Oh well, Judith, guess who was the one calling the cops and ditching a damsel in distress just because someone was being too defensive. And now I have to face the nightmare for a crime that I didn’t do ?!”

“He is not a damsel !”

“Uh, guys, let’s talk more privately and let’s volume down-”

“JUST STOP BISCUIT-ING AROUND WITH YOUR MOUTH, TAYLOR.” The other two screamed at Taeyang’s face and walked together to the canteen for their lunch, leaving the now black haired (with purple highlights) agape. No matter how useless their arguments were, they were always up for free food. Taeyang didn’t really care about them as lunch would be the mediator between the two and it was nice to acknowledge its amazing mediating ability, even for jerks. Established since their childhood.

 

“I couldn’t sleep tight. A mysterious man kept visiting my dream, telling me to release Rowoon. God, I felt creeped out.”

“You were being visited by a strange joker too?! The clown joker like in the play card ?!” Youngbin leaned toward Taeyang with surprised expression.

“How do you know ??!!” Taeyang also leaned in.

“Well, I got the same visit from the same guy telling the same thing for three consecutive days ! And that’s a pure nightmare as you know… I just want to punch the inventor of clown.” Youngbin exhaled heavily.

“His voice was rather annoying and his smile, cross my heart that’s the definition of horror, but it made me think of Rowoon.”

Juho was silent all the time and not interventing anything. He was waiting for one of them to ask since his own story seemed to be different and he wasn’t sure with it either. Taeyang and Youngbin had been visited by a ‘Joker’ and actually, he hadn’t been once. He was worried if the reason of his sleep deprivation was just out of sympathy and guilt toward Rowoon’s round, teary ey-

“So, what made you got those eyebags, Judith ?” Youngbin sneered. Juho sniffed at the brown haired remark, taking a mental notes that Kim Youngbin’s going to be his next assailant target even though he wasn’t the kind to unnecessarily bully people. But, before he planned his murder on Youngbin, Taeyang already got in his way.

“Ah, you miss dear Rowoon much ?” The blond teased, smirking at him in victory.

“You feel guilty for ditching him ???” Youngbin added.

“Aww, you just met him for one day, leaving him for three days and already miss him ?”

Juho smacked their head with the spoon, no, it’s not a gentle hit on the head like what friends did in k-dramas, it’s Baek Juho’s style which involved twenty thousands horsepower in each swing. Both of them cried in pain but they managed to laugh even Youngbin muttered “he is shy” between his laughter and the grey haired happened to have strong hearing.

“Okay, just tell us the story. Your way.” Taeyang shoved a spoonful rice into (to relieve the painful spot on his head).

“Well, I was also given a nightmare. I don’t usually care about nightmares because it’s just… a chimera, however-” Juho slammed his spoon onto the table, earning looks from other students around them.

“The hell.”

“So, this is what Juho looks like if he falls in love.”

“Can you stop ?” Juho glared at Taeyang.

“Just saying. I mean, Rowoon is really your type ! No, he is every gender’s teenage dream. A boy, same age, slim, vvvvv pretty with small round face, milky skin, big round eyes, an actual small bean even though his height is like a billboard sign-”

“You’re overstating.” Youngbin shook his head in disdain. “Juho is probably just three centis shorter. I saw it.”

“Okay, intellect. Okay.” Taeyang gave him a resting face and an ‘ok’ sign with his hand before turning to Juho. “What is your dream ?”

“That’s why I am not sure of this. Is it a dream or is it just my head that keeps repeating the scene ? I told him his head is ed up-”

“Fruit looped up”

“ you, Taylor.”

“Not you, Judith.”

“Continue, please ?” Juho rolled his eyes.

“Remember, the moment he tugged on my sleeve and

Please log in to read the full chapter