Prologue

Pair of Dice {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

The God of Fate lets out a sigh, staring at the crystal sphere, flipping through random episodes of people that were too boring to actually watch in his case. At one point, his gaze flickers over to a dusty pair of dice lying and a fountain pen beside him.

What to do, what to do... he flicked a die that was laying to close to him but the little cube barely moved.

There was knocking on his door, making him sigh again, "Come-"

*SLAM*

"In..." he rolls his eyes at knowing who it is.

"Jeez this place is a mess! Do you ever dust in here?!"

"Well way to start off the day with complaints God of Death, and it's the library section of the palace, so what point is there in dusting the place because you know that we don't have the God of Cleaning or whatever the hell Him creates," the God of Fate sat up but took notice as to how a scythe immediately surrounds the front of his neck as a familiar figure comes into view.

He notes how the God of Death looks more annoyed than usual, "It's Joshua. JOSH-U-A. Got it?" Joshua lets out an indignant huff before pulling his scythe back to his side, "And when will you ever respect Him? I mean if you have the nerves to address Creator informally, might as well do the same for me Jeonghan."

Jeonghan lets out another sigh, muttering under his breath, "Apparently we have the God of Nagging though," when a scythe was pushed up against his face. The long-haired God dully stares at the scythe before pushing the scythe away, "Anyways, what's today's complaint?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that I've been running into too many weird stories including lots of serial killars! Why serial killers?! This is as bad as the plague that was in Europe! What the hell is wrong with your brain?!" Joshua yelled.

"It's not my fault I'm on writer's block!" Jeonghan yelled back.

"Really now, 'writer's block'? I see more red books than blue books in the library, so I know that it's not writer's block but your inability to properly control automated Fate Recorders is giving me too many souls to retrieve!" Joshua said, motioning to the many book case on each floor of the library all filled with velvet red books.

"Then aren't you happy that you're with your people now ya grapefruit," Jeonghan remarked.

"Better being a grapefruit than being you ya dead fish!" Joshua retorted.

"O-kay!"

The two were suddenly pushed away from each other by the Messenger, "Both of you guys have nice hair colors okay? Nothing wrong with pink-orange hair and steel-blue hair-"

"Oh shut it you ice cone."

To which the Messenger awkwardly laughed from the glare he got from Joshua, "A-And nothing wrong with ombre blue-blond hair... A-Anyways, delivery for Jeonghan."

"Thanks Hoshi," Jeonghan lets out a huff as he accepts the bag that Hoshi brought for him.

There was a moment of tense silence between Joshua and Hoshi as sounds of shuffling come from Jeonghan unraveling and opening the bag.

"You know that you can leave now, right?" Joshua asks curtly.

"Er- But-"

"Hey Hoshi, did Him make the right books for me?" Jeonghan  asks, his eyebrows scrunched up, catching the attention of both Joshua and Hoshi.

"Um- yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Then these books are velvet blue, aren't they?" Jeonghan brought out three velvet blue books with names written on them.

"Manual Fate Recorders?" Joshua asked.

"What's so surprising about those?" Hoshi piqued up.

Jeonghan shakes his head as he goes through the blank pages of one of the velvet blue books, "It's just that I haven't seen one of thease kind of books in a couple of years..." which earned some eye rolling from Joshua, "Do remember that we're immortal, so be more specific will you."

A huff came from Jeonghan, "Okay okay, by couple I mean that the last manual Fate Tracker I saw was about 5000 to 6000 years ago, okay?"

There was a moment of silence before Joshua made the comment, "Well that explains Napolean and Sigmund Freud."

"I'll be on my way now..." Hoshi slowly snuck away.

"Anyways, you better take responsibility for these three guys okay. I don't expect them to die tragically or anything like that, got that?! Now I need to leave because a death just happened!" Joshua said before running out of the library, leaving Jeonghan to grumble by himself.

"Did that idiot not hear me? I haven't written someone's entire life since 5000 to 6000 years ago...!" Jeonghan massaged his temples from the stress of having to deal with Joshua's presence.

He lets out a huff as he stares at the three books that stood out from the other three red velvet books that were already laid out on the table with writing beginning to appear in one of them. Jeonghan watches that book in boredom before grabbing a velvet blue book and opening it to the first page and grabbing that pen, his nose scrunching up in disgust as he felt how thick the dust on it was.

What am I suppose to decide on for this boy though... and his gaze drifts over to the pair of dice.

The same pair of dice that he began to use at one point that decided anything possible for him to write about for the person.


On a quick side note, I'm going to add on the fact that updates will be bleh (busy week for school is going to be coming up + about to finish two stories + I'm dumb in that I start multiple stories for some odd reason without finishing any until much later) and that we're going to be working in chronological order, and by that I mean... well, you'll see ;P

Also I have not worked on popular couple stories before except Jihan so this will be a new experience for me (and yes I know that it should be Meanie and Junhao if that was the case... but is it bad to say that I'm kinda meh on them and don't really ship them??? =~=" omg plz don't kill me QwQ)