Chapter 2

Unexpected Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those last 2 weeks were the worst moments in Jisoo's life. When Hanbin first told her that Jiwon may not be as faithful as she previously thought, she started laughing. It was impossible, her prince charming, the boyfriend of 2 years couldn't cheat on her. They were in love, goddamn it! But then he took her to the secluded area of the university where she saw a woman entering one of the rooms, and a few moments later no one other than Jiwon himself showing up and entering the same room. As the quiet whimpering and moans reached her ears, she didn't even feel when her tears started to drop down her cheeks. The only thing she remembered is Hanbin's warm embrace and a soft voice repeating 'I'm sorry' even though it wasn't his fault.  

Since her heartbreak Jisoo barely did anything, leaving the room just for lectures, not picking up her phone, not talking to anyone in breaks between lectures. Bobby tried contacting her quite a few times, but she tried her best to avoid him, not wanting to talk about what happened. But she couldn't avoid him forever. He caught her when she tried to move from one lecture to another as fast as possible. First, she felt long limbs around her waist and then a sharp chin on her shoulder. 

"Hello, honey! How are you?" He said as if nothing was going on. As if they were still madly in love and he didn't have  with another woman just 2 weeks ago. That was the last strike for Jisoo; she turned around in Jiwon's arms and slapped his face.

"How dare you coming to me after all you've done! I loved you Jiwon! I loved you! For those 2 years that we've been together, I believed you love me too. And you... you... How could you sleep with someone else? How could you sleep with professor Lee? She's married for goodness' sake! I... please leave. I don't wanna see you, ever." 

"Ji... that's not what you think! I..." 

"I don't care, this was the lowest thing you could do. I hate you!" 

"Jisoo, wait!" But she stormed out of the school, hot tears flowing down her cheeks, makeup smudged with the sleeve of her top.

The journey to her hall was never that long as it was today, with people looking at her with petty, old ladies approaching her and asking if she's alright. She responded "Yes, I am. I just got a little bit emotional," but that was a pure lie. She wasn't alright, the man she thought she will spend the rest of her life with, slept with another woman, his teacher on top of that. She was tangled in her sheets, rolled into the blanket like a burrito when Lisa found her. She felt her petite hand on her head, softly her hair and then a soft kiss landed on top of it. Skinny arms pulled her closer to the small body of the younger and the warmth soothed her nerves a bit. 

"He's a !" Lisa murmured into her arm. "How could he reject the best girl in the world for professor Lee? Namjoon has lessons with her, he says she's not that great." 

"Lisa?" Jisoo turned around to look at the face of the younger girl.

"Hmmm?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter