Chapter 3

Unexpected Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the worst headache in her life. Jisoo has never struggled so much just to open her eyes, nor did the sunlight ever give her suicidal thoughts. "I'm never drinking again," she thought, well aware that it's a lie and she'll most likely end up in the same spot near the bar next week. When she finally managed to crack her eyes open, she was met with a black ceiling. Wait, what? As far as she remembers their dorm room ceiling is white. It was enough to completely wake her up. And as she thought, the room she was in right now was way too fancy and the furniture way too expensive to be her room, with its black and white walls, yellow bookshelves, and red curtains. The bed was big and comfortable with silky red sheets; feeling nothing like her bunk bed and brushed cotton duvet.

The clothes she was wearing weren't hers either. Instead of a little black dress, she was wearing in the club, she is now wearing a simple, pink t-shirt reaching her mid-thigh. "Where am I? What did I even do yesterday?" she thought, getting her answers soon after when a handsome young man entered the bedroom.

"I see you already woke up."

"Oh hi! Emmm, yes. I am really sorry but I don't remember much from yesterday. Did something... happen?" Jisoo said shyly, relaxing a bit when she saw the handsome man smiling.

"I figured, you were completely out of it yesterday. Let's start from the beginning then. Good morning, my name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin. I'm 27 years old and you're currently in my bedroom, wearing my t-shirt. We met yesterday at the club had a couple of drinks together and quite a nice conversation if you ask me. That is until you saw your ex walking in and asked me to kiss you. We made out for a little while and you passed out soon after. I didn't know where you live and who are your friends so I brought you here and slept on a couch." 

"And why am I wearing your clothes?"

"Well, that dress looks rather tight. I wanted you to be comfortable I put it in the washing machine."

"I... You..." even though changing her clothes was quite thoughtful, Jisoo still felt weird with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter