Chapter 1

Unexpected Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*1 year ago*

 

"Promise me you won't skip meals."

"I won't."

"And you will call me as much as you can."

"Every day, every night, I promise. Jisoo, honey we talked about it for about a thousand times already."

"I know, I know. Jiwon, one more thing. Promise me you won't look at other girls."

"I only have my eyes on you, princess. You're the most beautiful girl on Earth, why would I look at others? I love you too much to do so."

"I love you, too."

 

*now*

 

Jisoo looked expectantly at the student accommodation hall. From now it's going to be her home for the next 4 years. What is her roommate going to be like? Are they going to become close friends? What about her professors and other students? So many questions, so little answers. So many things that made her anxious, yet she couldn't wait to start university. Her last year of high school was an absolute nightmare; Jiwon, the love of her life already left the town to start his higher education while she was spending nights and days on reading, revising and going through past papers just to get to the same uni as her boyfriend. Now here she is, looking for the right room, with her boyfriend loosely holding her waist with one hand, her luggage in the other, leading her through the corridors, stopping when they finally noticed the right number. Jisoo stepped into the dark room hesitantly noticing something that looked like a silhouette of two human beings heavily making out on one of the beds. She coughed awkwardly and soon the two figures moved away from each other, and then the light clicked as Bobby came in.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! We didn't want you to see this. It's just... I wasn't expecting anyone to come today." The blonde girl said looking apologetically. 

"That's ekhm... that's alright. We arrived late anyway. My name is Jisoo, and this is my boyfriend Jiwon, by the way." She stretched her arm to welcome her new roommate.

"I'm Lalisa, but you can call me Lisa!" the other pulled her to a hug. "Oh and this is my boyfriend Jungkook. Is that your bag? Let me help you with your stuff, What are you studying? Wait, don't tell me. We'll talk when the boys leave. By the way Jungkook, I think it's time for you. You promised V to help him with new choreography. Anyway..." the girl started to blabber cutely and Jisoo smiled. It seems like her anxiety about her roommate was completely irrational. She turned to Bobby to give him a goodbye kiss and continued to listen to the lively girl.

 

 

 

 

After a first night spent in her room, Jisoo knew that she and Lisa are going to be great friends, even sooner than she expected. During their night talk, she found out that Lisa is originally from Thailand, but came to Korea when she was 14. She's also a freshman, a few months younger than Jisoo, doing a dance major, same as her boyfriend. They have been dating since their second year of high school and are planning to move in together as soon as they finish their degree. As soon as they entered the cafeteria the younger girl pulled her hand softly to lead her to the table full of people she didn't know. 

"I was actually planning to eat with Ji..." 

"Oh come on! You can eat with him anytime! Now it's your first day at university and all you have to do is socialise. Let me introduce you. This guy over here is Jungkook, but well, you already know him. Next to him is Namjoon, his roommate. He is studying music and composition? Something like thas. Next to him is Taemin and Jongin, usually known as Kai, also from dance major. I'm telling you, those two are attached at the hip, sometimes I even think they're one person."

"I can hear you, Lisa" 

"Shut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter