Final

A dash of reality with a pinch of salt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is an age old tale in the kpop world that Siwon and Ryeowook dont get along. And by 'don't get along' it means 'bite-each-others'-heads-off-at-every-possible-chance' kinda affair. Although sometimes it could also mean 'give-Kyuhyun-a-ing-headache-coz-we-can't-behave-like-ing-adults'. Hence Kyuhyun gives up on the whole purpose of life instead of knocking sense because his 'supposed hyungs' cant get their together.

 

Like right now, he witnesses one of the many spats that take place between their visual and their lead vocalist.

 

Kyuhyun. All their poor little baby maknae wanted to do was go to his sunbae, Sung Si Kyung's concert this weekend. Such an innocent gesture shouldn't necessarily warrant a backlash such as this cold war between his boyfriend and his best friend unless.......he has an extra VIP ticket. He terribly misses Changmin on these occasions when he cant decide between Siwon and Ryeowook.

 

Now he is stuck between a rock and hard place and none of his other hyungs are available during the weekend because of their respective schedules.

 

"What do you mean you're going? He is taking me to the concert. End of story!" Screams Ryeowook. Kyuhyun is sitting on the couch clutching his head and wincing whenever Ryeowook's voice kicks up an octave.

 

"What a boat load of crap! He is taking me just like he always does, right Kyu!?" Siwon seeks his boyfriend's nod but apparently Kyuhyun isnt able to lift his head.

 

"But Kyuhyun promised he'd take me this year! So take a hike!!" Ryeowook retaliated.

 

"No he didn't. Kyu tell him you did no such thing!" Siwon attempts to drag his boyfriend into the whole ordeal but all Kyuhyun can do is let out a weak groan.

 

"And why should he do as you tell him to. He can decide for himself!" Ryeowook snaps at the tall male in front of him.

 

Siwon grits his teeth and inches closer, his intimidating tall frame towering over the barely 5' 7" male.

 

"Because I am his boyfriend. And I am his priority!" Siwon's voice droans in Ryeowook's ears.

 

"News flash tough guy! He was my best friend first before he became yours exclusively!" Ryeowook's threat finally awoke something in Kyuhyun as he snaps his head up and screams like all hell broke loose.

 

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" he screamed. Siwon and Ryeowook were clearly taken aback by his sudden outburst.

 

"I am taking no one to the concert. I am going alone!" He snaps at them and storms into his bedroom.

 

"But b.....baby....." As Siwon begins his sweet-talk, a pair of pillows and a comforter are into his open arms.

 

"You're taking the couch tonight!" Kyuhyun says it straight to his face and locks the door. Siwon defeatedly takes the couch while Ryeowook snickers at him.

 

"Its all your fault you midget!" Siwon says.

 

"You brought this doom upon yourself! Nighty-night! Dont let the bed bugs bite!" Ryeowook sing-songs as Siwon charges at him bluntly.

 

"Whats going on out there!?" Kyuhyun's voice echoes from inside the room.

 

"Nothing honey! I am gonna sleep now! Good night!" Siwon yells back and settles comfortably in the couch while Ryeowook dashes into his room.

 

However on the day of the concert, Kyuhyun wishes he is better off dead as he develops a fever and starts feeling like crap. He feels crappier when he realises that all his efforts ended up in a trainwreck. And he had been offered VIP tickets by the veteran singer himself. What a disaster!

 

"But Kyu I cant leave you like this! You obviously need me here to cook for you and take care of you!" Ryeowook reasons.

 

"Yeah and I should feed you as you take rest. So please dont make me go with him!" Siwon pleads with closed hands.

 

"Quit your belly-aching! I cant let these tickets go to waste! Si Kyung hyung personally gave me these and I cant disrespect him that way." Kyuhyun tells as his body is wracked by intermittent cough.

 

"But....Kyu listen..." Ryeowook starts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter