Them

Love, Again

 

 

"Yoona! wait!" she heard him shouted but she didn't stop though she wanted to "YOONG!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs that's when she halted her steps, he sighed.

"Yoong, please let's talk, don't run baby please, I miss you..." he sounded like he's pleading and her heart is already beating so fast, she's just not sure if it's because of her running or because of the guy chasing him and shouting his endearment for her.

Donghae sighed and felt relief when he saw her stopped. Especially when she finally turned to face him. He smiled and mouthed "Thank you" before leaning his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"What do you want?!" Yoona asked a little loudly for they are still a bit far from each other. Donghae looked up at her. "I said what do you want? Aren't you busy talking to your Girl?" she said sarcastically with a hint of jealousy and emphasizing the word Girl.

"Girl? My Girl?" he asked and chuckled "I'm talking to her right now." he continued and his voice fade at the last part.

"What did you say?" Yoong asked for she doesn't know if she heard it right.

"I'll say it again but can you please come near me, please baby let's talk properly, not.. not like this." he plead and look at their surrounding, she look at it too and notice that they're already catching people's attention.

She hesitated for awhile but her heart ruled and stepped towards him. His smile is getting wider as she gets nearer to him.

Yoona stopped arms length away from him. "Now tell me what did you say?" Donghae got chills on his spine with Yoona's cold voice. She's really scary sometimes, she didn't change at all Donghae thought.

"I said who's girl your talking about?" He asked.

"Your girlfriend who came running inside to hug and flirt with you"

"Girlfriend? seriously Yoong I don't have a girlfriend, Dara is just my friend and you know me, I am just being polite that's why I greeted her, wait--- are you jealous Yoong?" Donghae smirked.

"M-me jealous? huh why would I?" Yoona retaliated trying to cover up her feelings.

"If you're not then why did you cry? in front of everyone and run?" Donghae queried that made her gulp.

"I-I was, I was--- okay fine! I'm jealous! Happy?!" Donghae smiled like an idiot hearing that from her.

"Wh-why are you smiling? You pabo!" Donghae laughed at jealous Yoong.

"Yah stop it will you?! or I'll go and leave you here!" Yoona warned and he stopped laughing.

He reached for her hand and hold it to caress it lovingly.

"You don't have to be jealous to anyone baby." He suddenly became serious and Yoona gasped.

"S-stop calling me baby, I-I'm not your baby." Yoona stuttered.

"Yes you are baby. I will call you whatever endearment I know, because---" he paused and look at her doe eyes sincerely.

"Because what?" Yoona asked impatiently.

"You're impatient Yoong" Yoona tsked.

"Because... I Love You." 

"...."

"I still love you, my feelings for you didn't even falter even a bit. I even asked myself why? after you ended up everything between us. Even after you broke me." Donghae confessed.

"I'm sorry Donghae" that's the only thing Yoona uttered.

"It's okay, I've already forgiven you though there's no need to, I've never been mad at you Yoong, not even a second. I love you so much that hating you is impossible though you hurt me, I still can't." 

"Oh Donghae," Yoona started to cry, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, ah mianhae!" she cried. Donghae hugged her.

"Sshh uljima" Donghae patted her back. "I already know what happened before. I understand that you're just protecting both of us, our careers. You don't have to be sorry." She hugged him back and they tighten it.

"I missed you so much Oppa, you don't know how much." Yoona said while sobbing.

"Oh you don't know how much I missed you more Yoong, you don't wanna know." Donghae said and kissed her head. 

"Oppa, Saranghae." she declared. Donghae pushed her a little to look at her.

"Nado saranghae" He said sincerely before he leaned down to kiss her.

She closed her eyes and waited for his kiss. She felt his lips brushing into hers before claiming it whole. He held her waist to push her closer, whilst she clung her arms on his nape closing the gap of their bodies, deepening their kisses.

He nipped her lower lip, and she opened , letting his tongue meet hers, they were too engrossed in their own world, claiming each other. Filling the days, months and years they didn't spent together.

They both don't know how long they are kissing, they just got back to the reality when they heard someone clearing his throat. "Ehem! get a room please!" They stopped and look at the person or should they say people? Who actually watching they're kissing scene.

"Aish, you two are gross, kissing in the middle of the lobby really?" Heechul looked disgusted but both of them just laughed.

"Mianhae" Yoona apologized to her members and oppas. Donghae pulled her to them.

"Why did you come here by the way? Is the party done?" Donghae asked them.

"No pabo! We felt worried that's why we followed you, then regretted it in the end for seeing you two making out in the public" Hyukjae said quite mad.

"Yah! Donghae oppa you'll gonna pay for this" Taeyeon warned him.

"Yeah, you made our Yoong cry and then kissed her in public. You'll really gonna pay for it" Yuri added and they all laughed.

"Mianhae, we just missed each other so much, we didn't see each other for two years that's why we lost in the moment." Donghae explained while Yoona is nodding shyly.

"Aish okay okay, let's just go back to the dorm and we're already catching too much attention here." Leeteuk said and they all agreed and went back. Yoona and Donghae are just smiling at each other while walking back hand in hand.

"I'm pretty sure will be on the news tomorrow, or should I say entertainment headlines?" Yoona asked playfully. They are now cuddling inside his room while the others are partying outside. 

"Super Junior's Donghae caught kissing SNSD's Yoona in the middle of the lobby." Donghae narrated and they both laughed.

"But are we ready to face the consequences if ever?" Yoona asked. 

"I will not waste time thinking about other people will say about us, good or bad, I will be fine as long as I'm with you." Donghae answered and hugged her tight.

"How about the fans? especially yours?"

"I know they will understand. Others may accept it and others may not but I know they will, eventually. Besides I want them to know about it too, they are too precious to me, I don't want to keep secrets to them." Yoona kissed his cheek.

"You're a very sweet guy Donghae, that's why your fans love you." Donghae smiled.

"I'm not just sweet to fans, I'm sweet to you too that's why you love me" Yoona chuckled while nodding and Donghae kissed her lips.

"Yah you two! aren't you finished humping like bunnies yet? Don't be KJ have fun with us out here!" Hyukjae called them and they both burst into laughter getting outside TOGETHER.

After two years of pain and waiting, Him and Her are finally in LOVE, AGAIN.

 

END~

 

okay! it's finally done LOL hope you liked it though it's kinda lame hahaha i decided to post this because Donghae is coming back soon and i'm hoping for YoonHae moments so yeah that's it ciao~^^

-YoonJi-