Her

Love, Again

 

 

It's been 2 years since the last time she saw him, 2 years yet her feelings for him didn't even changed a bit. It's been 2 years and she already miss him so bad. But now after 2 years, she will finally see him again, something she looked up for, for the past years. 

She wants to see him smile, personally perhaps, since for 2years she's trying to be contented seeing his smiles on photos and videos. She wants to hug him, so tight she wouldn't want to let go. She wants to kiss him senselessly forgetting the world out there. Because damn, nobody knows how she miss him.

But she's not sure if he feels the same way too, for she hurt him, she hurt the both of them. Yet she wants to try her luck, she's hoping that maybe, maybe after 2years he longed for her too, maybe he realized that he can't really live without her just like how she is to him, maybe he still want her like how she wants him and maybe he still love her the way she loves him.

She was cut off of her reverie when she heard a knock on her room. "Yoona-eonni, are you ready?" Seohyun asked behind her room's door. "Ah, neh Hyunnie, I'll be out after a minute" she replied. She looked at herself on the mirror and smiled. Trying to cheer herself, before getting out of her room.

Yuri was the one left waiting for her, the other members already went outside. "Are you ready to face him now Yoong?" Yuri asked. "I've been waiting for this moment Yul, you know that." she smiled trying to assure Yuri that she is fine, and Yuri smiled back at her too.

The ride to SJ Dorm wasn't really that long, but for Yoona it felt so long because she's already itching to see him. The moment their van stopped, her heart began to pound erratically. She can't name the feelings she's feeling right now. Whether it is excitement or nervousness, she doesn't know.

Their Kid Leader was the one in lead and the one who rang the doorbell for all of them. They were greeted by Heechul with a wide smile. She was a bit disappointed though, for she was expecting someone--- who she claim as her Fishy, to open the door for them. "Hey! Hyukkie! Haek! look who's finally here!" she was once again pulled back to the present happening when she heard Heechul shouted the nicknames of SUJU's famous Husband-Husband couple.

They came inside while Hyukjae is emerging from the kitchen to greet and hug them one by one. Hyukjae hugged her Dancing Queen eonni longer than the other members, as if they are silently talking. She roamed her eyes inside the already crowded dorm, it was filled by familliar faces in the industry who wants to welcome Donghae and Hyukjae back too.

She's tilting her head to every side she could to find who she really came for when Hyukjae appeared in front of her and hugged her. "Hey! Yoong! how have you been?" Hyukjae said while hugging her. "I-I'm fine Oppa, welcome back!" she gladly said.

"Didn't you miss me? you didn't say 'I miss you oppa' that kinda hurt me huh Deer" Hyukjae tried to sound pained that made her giggle. "Of course I missed you Oppa!" she said smiling.

"You sure you're not missing someone other than me? You know I'm always seeing your boyfriend in the army before, 'coz we're on the same troop." Hyukjae said playfully that made her chuckle. "Seriously, oppa it's been over between us since 2years ago. Besides, I really didn't love him like others see it, you know that." 

"yeah yeah I know because it is all just for show and I'm just kidding okay, well kidding aside, I guess you are missing someone who looks like an Idiot Fish hmm?" She laughed softly after that remark but she shyly nodded.

"He's just in the kitchen meddling with other visitors but I'm sure he's excited to see you too, I'm pretty sure he misses you as much as you miss him." Hyukjae said sincerely but she doesn't want to put her hopes high. "I hope so Oppa" there's a hint of sadness in her voice. "Believe me Yoong, I know him better." Hyukjae smiled and she nodded smiling a little.

After that little chitchat, she finally saw the man she has been yearning for. He emerged out from the kitchen. He stopped midway when their eyes met and she's sure she saw longingness too on his beautiful eyes.

It feels like it's just the two of them on that crowded dorm, not minding the others except staring at each other. She doesn't know why she's rooted on her place, she thought once she'll see him, she will be running to his arms and hug him tight. But she can't move a bit especially when he started to smile at her. She was dazed! How she missed that boyish smile! 

He started to step towards her and so she is, he was about to run to her when a familliar figure past from her back and attacked Donghae with a very tight hug.

"Ohmy! Donghae! I missed you so much!" she confirmed who is that familliar figure, it was her, Dara. And all she thought awhile ago was, Donghae's reaction and smile was for her, but it turns out, it's not. It's for the girl that was previously behind her and now hugging him. 

They were both smiling at each other as if they missed each other so much. And there she was staring at them, feeling the lump inside and the searing pain that is starting to build up inside her heart.

What do you expect Yoona? that he will come running back to you after what you did? Who are you kidding, you hurt him, of course he will not take you back, even if you still love him the way you loved him since time immemorial.

"Yoona! my goodness! why are you crying?!" Yuri asked and her members started to get to her trying to calm her down. But she can't, she didn't even know she's already crying! She saw him turned to her and she's not sure if she really saw the concern on his eyes, for she already run outside that dorm.