Him

Love, Again

 

 

It's been 2 years since the last time he saw her, 2 years yet his feelings for her didn't even changed a bit. It's been 2 years and he already miss her so bad. But now after 2 years, he will finally see her again, something he looked up for, for the past years. 

He wants to see her smile, hear her laugh, and stare at her doe eyes, personally perhaps, since for 2years he's trying to be contented seeing those on photos and videos-- oh how he was so thankful and glad that she finally made an SNS account where he can follow her and see her updates. He wants to hug her, so tight he wouldn't want to let go. He wants to kiss her senselessly or even more than that forgetting the world out there. Because damn, nobody knows how he miss her.

Nobody knows either how estatic he is when he heard about the news of her and Seunggi's break up, quite insenstive yes but that was what he really felt that time. For he is still hoping for them to have another chance and fix their relationship. He doesn't care about what happened before and if she hurt him. He understand why she needs to do that. It's been 2years and he's longing for her so much! how he wish she knows that. She doesn't know how he wants her back and never let go again. If he can tie her on his waist just to be with her forever he will. That's how freakin smitten and in love he is to her.

He was cut off of his reverie when Hyukjae nudged him on the sides. "Yah! Lover Boy, stop spacing out will you? your Goddess is on her way now" he suddenly got thrilled hearing that. "Hyukjae-ah do I still look handsome?" He asked innocently, Hyukjae hit his head "Ah! ahh wae?!" he exclaimed "Pabo! how handsome do you want to be? You're already Handsome since God knows when and you're asking me that? You're hurting my feelings, you're making me feel more ugly" Hyukjae narrated. And he laughed with his remark. "We're both handsome you know that" He said while moving his eyebrows up and down. Hyukjae put his arms around him "that's why I love you Haek your honest haha" 

They are still laughing when they heard Heechul announcing that the girls are already here. He doesn't know why but he felt nervous knowing that she's already here. He was thinking of how to approach her he didn't even notice that Hyukjae already went outside.

He's already hearing they're chatters outside, he's still contemplating whether he'll go outside or he'll just wait for her to look for him "Damn Lee Donghae! Stop chickening out! You'll just need to go out, tell her how much you miss her, that you still want her, that you still love her!"  His subconscious mind screamed at him.

He heard her laugh, he knew her laugh, it was her, though there are so many people outside talking, still he is sure it's her. Maybe Hyukjae pulled a joke to her that's why. That's when he got the guts to go out, he sighed before stepping out of the kitchen.

After a moment of inhibitions, he finally saw her the girl he has been yearning for. He emerged out from the kitchen. He stopped midway when their eyes met and he's sure he saw longingness too on her beautiful doe eyes.

It feels like it's just the two of them on that crowded dorm, not minding the others except staring at each other. He doesn't know why he's rooted on his place, his heart is thumping so loud, deafening him. He wants to hug and kiss her the moment he saw her. But he can't move a bit so he just did what he thinks he can do that moment, he  started to smile at her. She was dazed! He's sure of that. Oh how much he missed that beautiful face!

He started to step towards her and so she is, he was about to run to her when a familliar figure past from her back and attacked him with a very tight hug.

"Ohmy! Donghae! I missed you so much!" he confirmed who is that familliar figure, it was her, Dara. He was stunned for her sudden act, that's why he didn't able to react immediately. As polite as he is though he's itching to walk to his girl, he chose to greet and talk to Dara first, he doesn't want to be rude. "D-Dara hi! How have you been?" She let go of him and look at him "I'm good though I kinda missed you, didn't you missed me back?" He awkwardly smile at her "O-Of course I missed my friend! well I miss all my friends though." "Aw I thought I'm the only one you missed" she act like she was hurt that made him laughed a little.

He was about to bid goodbye to Dara to approach Yoona when he heard Yuri. "Yoona! my goodness! why are you crying?!" Yuri exclaimed and her members started to get to her, he saw her weeping 
"Why is she weeping?, no no baby don't cry, please. It pains me."
He saw her members trying to calm her down. But she isn't stopping, he passed by Dara and ready to attend and hug Yoona when she suddenly run out of the dorm.

"Yoona!" he shouted and run for her. She was fast, she immediately got inside the elevator and pushed the down button. "!" he cursed and run for the stairs.

He's already panting but he's so determined to catch her. When he finally got down to the lobby he saw her already aiming for the front doors. 

"Yoona! wait!" he shouted but she didn't stop "YOONG!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs that's when she halted her steps, he sighed.

"Yoong, please let's talk, don't run baby please, I miss you..."