Talk To Me

PIT-A-PAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dino/Lee Chan's POV

I did it. I got to see her up close.

I had a chance to talk to her, but I missed it.

Since the first time I saw her at the cafe, I fell for her instantly. It was as if she was a type of metal attracting me, a magnet towards her. I heard her say "Chani" when she ordered her drink.

She had a small and petite figure, which just made me want to wrap my arms around her and give her a hug. She had a pair of adorable, hazel eyes with a sort of blank expression on her face which made her look cute. Oh, and I noticed the tiny mole she had under on the left side of her face. Her smile was also one the sweetest smiles I've ever seen. She had dimples on both sides of her cheek that made her look like an innocent angel.

Everything about her just made me feel something fluttering inside my chest. My heart always seems to go pit-a-pat whenever I see her. Is this what love at first sight is? I always go to the same cafe almost every single day just to see her. Being able to see her satisfies me, even if she doesn't talk or look at me.

Call me stalker or creepy, but it's because of the reason that I really am interested in her. I could only watch her from afar as I don't have the courage to go up to her and tell her how I feel. Or at least approach her and talk to her.

And today, here I am at the cafe waiting for her again. I made my decision. I am going to swallow all my shyness and start up a conversation with her. 

I glanced out the window. There she was, walking towards the cafe while carrying quite a lot of books. She must be studying hard. I was anticipating for her to open the door and walk into the cafe like usual, but my heart dropped when she just passed by me... no, she passed by the cafe.

I blankly stared ahead as she walked further. Is this because of what happened yesterday? Is it because I was too fast and appeared in front of her without introducing myself?

Is she going to avoid me now?

No.

I got up from my seat, ready to go after her. But, she might get scared of me. She might stay away from me and never come back to the cafe again. I slumped back to my seat. I sighed. Lee Chan, why do you always make the wrong moves?...

My eyes rounded when I saw her come in.

She was looking down at the floor while biting her lip. She then deliberately looked up and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter