Q&A

PIT-A-PAT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was him. The bright orange beanie guy from that day. 

I think it was. I blinked several times.

Yes, I was sure that it was him.

But, he wasn't wearing that orange beanie of his anymore. Instead, a maroon cap was on his head.

Does he come here everyday?

As I watched him walk to the counter to make his order, I noticed the ped bag slung from his shoulder. White sheets of papers with lots of black horizontal scribbles seemed to be stuffed inside that bag of his.

I don't know what got into me that kept me staring at him.

I instantly averted my eyes from him to my phone the minute he spun around from the counter holding the drink he just ordered.

Did he notice?

I pretended to be fiddling with my phone. I didn't want to be obvious that I was looking at him.

I'd thought he might be leaving the cafe as he walked towards the direction of the door, but only to be taking a seat at the same table like last time by the window. Which was just a table away from me. What was worse was he was facing me.

I guess he really liked that spot.

I noted that the drink he had now was a different one. Iced Berry Tea instead of Hazelnut Frappe.

Wait. Why am I like this? Why was I observing him too much?

I shrugged it off and sent Dahyun a text.

"Dahyun-ie!! Dubu Dubu Dub~ Hihi missed you too <3 Next week sounds fine :) I'll call you back tonight, ok?? Annyeong <3<3"

Somi and I sometimes call Dahyun "Dubu" as in tofu because she had light skin and was seriously much more paler than us.

All those laughing from the videos I've watched earlier was kind of starting to give me a slight headache. I took out my dusty pink notebook that Somi's little sister, Sena had given me as last two years' Christmas present from my bagpack. I then took out my favourite black ball pen as well. I decided to draw anything that came to my mind. The notebook I had in my hand was already half filled with random doodles I had drawn from before.

As I was in the midst of drawing what it seems to be a cat on a bench beside a lamp post, I suddenly heard the voice of a person humming to a tune.

He was humming.

I could clearly hear him. He has such a sweet voice for a guy.

I took a quick glance at him. 

What's gotten into me lately?

I decided to finish up my drawing and go back home.

- - - - -

Is it a good thing that the workers at the cafe near my apartment know me already? Should I be grateful for that? They weren't asking me what drinks I would prefer to order already since I always have Smoked Butterscotch Frappe and put Chani as the name they will put on the cup.

"Thank you." I exchanged smiles with Seokmin, one of the workers there. I took the drink and looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter