Chaiya's Note

Muse

I want to thank Jung Yoon Oh for this. Yes, he is my muse. ㅋㅋㅋ Well, it all started with Yuta when he said that the lyrics are quite aggressive. ㅋㅋㅋ Mark looks so cute on this. He wanted to protest but the hyungs are teasing him already, EVEN HAECHAN HIMSELF. ㅎㅎㅎ My son loves to make fun of his Mark hyung. And because I am a delulu shipper of these two, this plot came out.

Did you see Mark's right arm? Hahahaha. Kid, what're ya tryna do?

Ah! So he was stopping Haechan. 😏 I see what you did there Mark Lee. 😏
  

Young love is the purest, the most innocent, and the cutest type of love. My babyship is the perfect fit for stories like this.

Lee Donghyuck • Mark Lee
(For a moment, I thought my son was Ten. OMG Chittaphon, I never thought our son will resemble you. 😅 Yes, Haechan is my son with Ten. 🙊)
Just look at how 'oppa' Mark is. Talented, good-looking, God's little boy. That's Mark. (I can hear TaeTen's proud statements; 'That's our 1st born son!' 🤣 Chaiya being delulu! 😅)

 

Okay, Chaiya. Enough. You talk too much! 😂 Are you guys reading this too? Sorry if all my notes are sooooo long. /uh and that's a long ride ✌🏼 Again, let's not stop supporting NCT! Give love and support to our beloved boys! (And to this story, too. Please? 😅)