06 | Day 05

I Dare You

[Eunmi's POV]

 

I stared down at my phone, reading the text Jihye had sent me. I've decided to skip school today, since I didn't want to face Yoseob right now. I was lucky enough for my parents to agree, and so now here I was. Alone at home, listening to music. I felt bad for leaving Jihye alone at school, but she told me not to worry about it.

From: Kim Jihye

I really want to kill those guys...

I blinked my eyes in confusion after reading Jihye's text. Kill those guys? Did she mean B2ST?

To: Kim Jihye

Kill who? You mean B2ST?

 

From: Kim Jihye

Yes them! Those jerks... You won't believe what I overheard from them yesterday.

 

To: Kim Jihye

Overheard from them? Sounds more like eavesdropping to me.

 

From: Kim Jihye

Whatever! You want me to tell you or not?

I was quite curious on what Jihye had overheard, or what I like to call it, eavesdropped from them. But my good side got the better of me.

To: Kim Jihye

Not. It's not nice to eavedrop on others conversations.

 

From: Kim Jihye

You have to listen! It involves you!

 

To: Kim Jihye

Can it wait? xP

 

From: Kim Jihye

Wait till' when? When you are crying your eyes out over him?

 

To: Kim Jihye

Crying my eyes out? Over who?

 

From: Kim Jihye

Never mind, I rather say this all in person. Even if you don't want to listen to me, I will make you. Got it? I have to get to class. Bye! xD

I sighed, and shut my phone. Placing it down, I made myself comfortable on my bed. Jihye's weird texts were on my mind. I know I said I didn't want her to tell me what she 'overheard' from the guys, but it was a lie. I wanted to know. Now that she has said that it involved me, I really want to know.

Jihye also said something about crying my eyes out over someone. I couldn't help but think of Yoseob when she said that. Hyunseung had told me to break up with him, saying he was going to break my heart. Now Jihye has said that if I didn't listen to her words, I'll be crying my eyes out. There is something going on with Yoseob... But what?

I've noticed that both Hyunseung and Kikwang don't really talk to the others much now. It's seems they got into a fight. It lead me to believe that this fight has something to do with Yoseob and I. But what?

My phone beeped, signaling that I just got a text. The phone was right next to me, but I refused to pick it up. I wasn't in the mood to text someone, and that person who texted me was Jihye. The only person I ever text on my phone is Jihye anyway. Instead of picking up the phone, I reached for my laptop instead.

Opening up the browser, I started typing in the URL for YouTube. I was just going to spend my free time watching and listening to music. No harm in that, right? Logging into my YouTube account, I went to find my playlist with all my favorite music. The first song on the list was Nothing's Over by INFINITE. This song always made me feel happy. It cheered me up just by listening to it. Almost like magic.

It got to the chorus where Sungjong and Sungyeol were singing. I closed my eyes, only listening to their voices. Tomorrow for sure, I'm going back to school. 

When I had fallen asleep, I didn't wake up until my parents arrived home. Hearing the garage open was when I woke up from my slumber, and I groggily sat up. My phone laid next to me, untouched and the tiny light signaling that I had a message turning on and off. Thinking that it was Jihye, I opened it and read the message.

From: Yang Yoseob

Eunmi... How come you didn't come to school?

I see, so it wasn't Jihye. It was Yoseob. The whole reason I didn't go to school was because of him. But I didn't want to tell him that. It would just make him feel guilty.

To: Yang Yoseob

I'm sick.

 

From: Yang Yoseob

I texted you hours ago! And now you finally text back! (:

 

To: Yang Yoseob

Um... Yeah.

 

From: Yang Yoseob

Are you feeling better?

 

To: Yang Yoseob

Yes, I am. I should be able to go back tomorrow.

 

From: Yang Yoseob

YAY! It was so lonely without you. Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely~

I giggled after reading Yoseob's text. I was still angered by him kissing me yesterday all of a sudden, but it seemed that my anger was slowly dissolving as I was talking to him. Who knew that Yoseob was a blackjack? I certainly didn't.

To: Yang Yoseob

Your a blackjack, huh? Who's your favorite.

 

From: Yang Yoseob

I only have one favorite girl. And she's not in a group. It's you. <3

I could feel my cheeks burning after reading Yoseob's unexpected cheesy line. I'm his favorite? Was he teasing me or something?

To: Yang Yoseob

Quit teasing me! xP

 

From: Yang Yoseob

Who said I was teasing?

 

To: Yang Yoseob

Right... OK, I got to go. My umma is calling me. Bye.

I ended the conversation, not wanting to continue talking to him anymore. Cupping my hands on my cheeks, I could still feel the warmth from them. Unknowingly to myself, I've been smiling throughout the whole conversation I had with Yoseob.

"...Break up with Yoseob." Hyunseung's words suddenly popped inside of my head. I didn't want to break up with him. He makes me feel special and good inside. No one's ever made me feel this way. Is this what they call love? If it is, I hope it doesn't end badly.

Why are both Jihye and Hyunseung urging me to break up with him though? I see nothing wrong with Yoseob. He's perfect in my eyes. Those two just don't see it. No one but me see's it. Yes... I am hopelessly in love with Yang Yoseob. I just hope our love will last and not be all a lie.


Author's Note: Here is chapter 6. I'm sorry if there isn't much romance going on in the story, considering that Yoseob is the most romantic in the group. I'm not good at writing romance... Anyway... Please comment and subscribe! Oh, and this story isn't going to be very long. I'm kind of rushing right now, even though it's not a good thing to rush stories. I'm still trying to find an excuse not to present an essay in class. Any ideas anyone?

 

~ FlyingHigh