01 | First Dare

I Dare You

[Yoseob's POV]

 

A yawn escaped my lips as I waited for Kikwang to do his dare. Doojoon had dared him to trip the first girl that walks passed our table, but Kikwang was having a bit of a hard time. It was already lunch time, so people should be going in or out of the cafeteria. A perfect chance to trip someone. Kikwang is a generous guy, who doesn't like hurting others. Most of the dares we do, don't involve others. Doojoon must have gotten bored with the dares we have been doing, since he is willing to have someone injured for his own entertainment. I was a bit against the idea, but it's my word against his. And Doojoon's words always win.

Kikwang pursed his lips, legs shaking. It was obvious to all of us that he didn't want to do his dare. If he didn't complete this dare, then he would suffer the punishment. The punishment? Each of us, besides the person who was dared on, write down a punishment on a blank piece of paper. Then we just mix them up a bit. After that, Kikwang has to pick one piece of paper, and do that punishment. I don't give out any harmful punishments, because I nice guy like me could never do that. The people who give out the worst punishments were Junhyung and Doojoon.

"Hurry up, Kikwang. We don't have all day." urged Doojoon, tapping his foot impatiently. He was already getting irritated with Kikwang's hesitation. In fact, we all were. If he didn't want to do the dare, then he should just take the punishment like a man.

Kikwang nodded, beginning to slowly stick out his foot. A girl with long black wavy was about to pass us, chatting animatedly with a friend beside her. The rest of us sat up straight, getting ready to see the girl fall. Honestly, I felt bad for what's about to happen to her. She will suffer through humiliation from all the bystanders.

"Jihye, it was really embarrassing! I almost- AH!" It was like this was all in slow motion. Both of the girls didn't realize Kikwang's foot sticking out, and the target had already begun to fall. Her friend just watched silently in shock, witnessing the girl to fall to the ground. Right when she hit the ground, everyone, but Kikwang and I began laughing out loud.

Dongwoon pointed at the girl, laughing. "Did you see that fall? It was hilarious! She didn't even see it coming!" Doojoon nodded, wiping away tears from his eyes from laughing so hard. Junhyung and Hyunseung high-five each other. Kikwang looked away from the girl, not wanting to meet her gaze. He felt guilty, and so did I.

"YAH!" The girls friend yelled. The guys stopped laughing, turning there attention onto the girls friend. She had black shoulder length hair. As she helped her friend up, who was flushing with embarrassment, she shot a nasty glare at us. "Apologize to my friend, right now."

The girls friend shook her head, "Jihye, it's OK."

Jihye shook her head, still glaring at us. "Eunmi, it's not OK and you know it!" She marched up to Kikwang, pulling him by the collar to make him stand. "You better apologize now, or else things are going to get ugly."

Before Kikwang could answer Jihye back, Doojoon stepped in. "We apologize for making you fall. We just wanted to have some fun." By the way Doojoon apologized to the girls, it almost made me believe him. Almost. Doojoon didn't mean a word he said, this was all just acting.

Jihye slowly nodded at him, looking a bit convinced. Eunji smiled at him, "Apology accepted." She then tugged onto Jihye's sleeves, pulling her away from us. "See unnie? They apologized."

Jihye scoffed, "So what? I bet that guy didn't mean a thing he said."

When the girls were out of our sights, Doojoon rolled his eyes. "Girls..." He murmured, before taking a seat. Come to think of it, both girls looked familiar. Eunmi and Jihye... If I remember correctly, Eunmi is in my music class, and is also in my English class. Jihye was also in my English class. That must be why they looked familiar. I never really talked to the two of them, probably because B2ST were in all my classes, and we wouldn't really be paying attention to anyone or anything around us.

"That girl with that shoulder length hair has an attitude." said Junhyung, but then smirked. "I like it."

Dongwoon rolled his eyes while playing with his food. "Of course you like her. You like almost every girl in this school."

Junhyung glared at him, and smacked him on the back of his head. Dongwoon let out a painful moan, but Junhyung ignored it. "I don't like every girl. I mostly like the ones with an attitude. The girl who Kikwang tripped looks like a wimp, which is more like Yoseob's type."

My type? "Yah!" I yelled, throwing a piece of bread at him. He merely dodged it, and chuckled.

"He has a point," remarked Hyunseung. "You like girls with long hair, and that are cute. Sounds just like Eunji."

"You just admitted that you think Eunji looks cute." said Doojoon, smirking.

Hyunseung shrugged, "So? It's true. She is kind of cute."

Eunmi? I've never paid attention to her. If it wasn't for Kikwang's dare, I wouldn't be thinking about her right now. Eunmi was pretty cute, and she had long hair. That was exactly my ideal type of girl, but... There are a lot of girls with the same characteristics that I like. Eunmi isn't the only girl out there who is cute with long hair.

"I don't like Eunji that way. In fact, I barely even know her." I told them, taking a sip of my water bottle.

Doojoon then eyes widened, and he suddenly jolted from his seat. "I got it!"

"Got what?" asked Hyunseung, looking at Doojoon curiously with his doe-like eyes.

"I have a new dare, and it's for Yoseob." said Doojoon, pointing at me.

I pointed at myself, "Me?"

"No, another Yoseob. Yes you!" He said, full of sarcasm.

"What is it?" I asked him, feeling slightly uncomfortable. If they gave Kikwang a dare that hurt someone else, there going to obviously give me something like that. Maybe even worse.

Doojoon smirked, "Date Eunmi."

"What?!" I asked in disbelief. Date Eunmi? Don't get me wrong, she was cute and resembles my ideal type. But I hardly know the girl. I rather go out with girls I know, instead of not knowing them at all.

Junhyung nodded, "Sounds good. And then you dump her later." Doojoon nodded at Junhyung, and then they both high-five each other.

"Date her and then dump her? No way, that's to mean." I shook my head at the idea, getting ready to leave the table. Dongwoon stopped me, and he pushed me back down to my seat. Stupid maknae for being so tall.

Doojoon shrugged, "It won't be that bad. Besides, as long as she has a friend by her side, she'll be able to bounce back quickly."

"Did you not see Jihye shooting daggers at us? She looked like she wanted to really kill Kikwang when he tripped Eunmi. When I break up with her, she won't hesitate to kill me." I told them, shivering at the thought of Jihye beating me up.

Junhyung smirked, "Your not afraid of a girl are you?"

"No..." I muttered, looking down.

Doojoon nodded, "Good, now go ask Eunmi out. Date her for a week and then dump her hard. In fact, dump her in front of a crowd. That way, she'll be humiliated."

"Can I just take a punishment?" I asked them with pleading eyes.

Doojoon shook his head, "Not this time. You have to do this."

"Why?!" I whined, stomping my foot in frustration.

"Because it will be fun. Now do it before I hurt you." threatened Junhyung, holding his fist up to emphasize his threat.

I shook my head, but got up from my seat. I knew I was going to regret doing this, and I really didn't want to break the heart of Eunmi. She seemed like a nice girl, but fragile. I don't know if I'll be able to live with myself when I break up with her. I don't even know if I'll live at all when Jihye comes after me after the break-up.

"Just give him a punishment." said Kikwang. Wow, he has finally spoken. Ever since he tripped Eunji, he has been silent.

Hyunseung rolled his eyes, "Stop being so soft."

"It's better than being a jerk. This won't end will." Kikwang said, glaring at Hyunseung.

"It will end well to me, because it's going to be funny seeing her crying face." said Junhyung.

Doojoon raised his hand, "I second that!" Dongwoon silently nodded in agreement.

"You know? Maybe we should give Kikwang a punishment, just for not agreeing with all of us." Hyunseung said.

I shook my head, "Guys, just drop it. I'll do it."

Doojoon smiled at me, patting my back. "Great Now go get her."

I nodded at them, forcing a small smile. I didn't want to do this, but if I didn't... The guys will be mad at me, and I may lose them as friends. At least Kikwang is on my side, but the rest of the guys aren't. I'm surprised Dongwoon is on there side, because he always used to be the kind one in our group. I've been friends with these guys since Kindergarten, and I don't intend to end our friendship after all these years. There is a reason why all of us has changed since then... We have all been through hard times and we use each other as support. No matter how much I don't want to do this, I'll do it anyway.

Eunmi... I'm sorry for what I'm going to do. Breaking your heart is something I don't want to do, but I have to in order to save my friendship with the guys. I have music for my next class, which is the class I will be making my move on Eunmi. My first dare... Date Eunmi for a week and then break her heart.


Author's Note: Here is the first chapter! I'm glad that I got some subscribers already, and so I decided to make the first chapter for them all. I know some of B2ST personality's seem different, but there is a reason behind everything. Thanks again, to all my subscribers so far! Please comment and subscribe.

 

~ FlyingHigh