~2~ (UPDATED)

The Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her dad was going to kill her. He'd given her one last chance and two weeks later it was already over. What was she going to do?

She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and wished that a genie would suddenly appear to grant her three wishes. She'd wish to be anywhere but here. 

She bit back a groan. Her sides and stomach throbbed and stung from the vicious kicks.

BANG!

She jumped at the sudden loud noise and opened her eyes and immediately wished she hadn't. He was still there. Just towering over her.  

She gulped. Was he going to start kicking her again? It already hurt to breathe. 

Who was this guy? She realized she didn't even know. Most importantly, why was he picking on her? She'd done her best to stay below everyone's radar. She just wanted to make it through the next two years of school.

She took a quick second and surveyed his face. He had black hair and dark brown eyes from what she could tell. Brown eyes that were intently focused on her.

BANG! 

Again a loud banging was heard and this time she recognized it as the sound of a locker being slammed closed.

"Baro!" A kid around the same age as the black-haired boy came up behind him and started pulling on his arm. "We gotta go! The principal's coming."

'Baro?' kept his gaze narrowed on her face and just nodded briefly to the other boy. "All right, Hyung." He let the other pull him away and soon the hallway was empty as students ran in every direction.

Principal. The word flashed in her mind again and she realized she needed to get out of there as well. She scrambled to her feet and wobbled a bit as her head spun. 

She looked around frantically for anywhere to go. She most likely looked a mess. She couldn't go to class looking like this. She finally spotted a bathroom and ran towards it. Once on the other side of the door she breathed a sigh of relief.

She fixed her hair and straightened her uniform the best she could. She was going to have a lot of bruises, but at least no one would be able to see them. That meant her father wouldn't see them and learn of them. And he never would if she could help it. This was her last chance.

The bell rang and she knew she only had two minutes till classes would start. She took a last glance in the mirror and then left the room.

~~~~~~~~

 

She did her best to concentrate in her classes, but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter