~1~

The Bully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kandace pushed open the door and stepped inside the school. The halls were filled with students chattering back and forth with their friends, she supposed.

Friends. The word meant nothing to her. She wasn't one of them, she was just a foreigner who had invaded the halls of their sacred school. So what if her hair was as dark as theirs? She didn't look the same, think the same. At least that was what they all thought.

As an army brat, she had lived all over the world. Her father was a high-ranking official and she and her five siblings had come to South Korea when her father had gotten transferred.

That had been four years ago. In that time, she had gone through four different schools. This was the fifth, and if she screwed this one up, she would be the one screwed.

It was never her fault, actually. For some reason none of the kids ever liked her. At first she tried to make friends, tried to fit in. That was before she realized she never would. She just wasn't like them. She wasn't Korean. 

She had made some accomplishments in those four years, however. She'd discovered as a young kid that she had a flair for languages. Before they'd come here she had spoken five- now she spoke eight. Including Korean.

Sudden laughter brought her out of her thoughts and her head jerked in the direction it had come from. A large group of students were gathered around someone, but she couldn't tell who. 

During the past two weeks she had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter