My true love?

My 3 wishes

I slept a lot, since I was very tired. I was about to wake up from a nice dream of Wonwoo. My bed was more comfortable than ever. I opened my eyes and I found myself at a strange place. What am I doing here and when did I come here? I've never seen this place for sure. Suddenly the door opened.
You: Mom, Why are we........ -
I couldn't finish my sentence. I looked at the person, who came in and it wasn't my mom. It was Jeonghan.
You: Jeonghan?
Jeonghan: Good morning! Did you sleep well?
You: Yes, I did, but I don't know what's going on.
Jeonghan: What do you mean?
You: What am I doing here? When did I come? Why am I in your house? If it's your house....-
He came closer to me and hugged me.
Jeonghan: Are you still mad 'Cause of yesterday?
You: Why? What happened yesterday?
Jeonghan: Okay let's play this game like when we were high school students.
You: Why do you use past tense? We went to school together yesterday. Seriously Jeonghan, what's going on?
Jeonghan: Okay okay. We were classmates, we went to school together....
You: Finally, you don't joke around.
Jeonghan: Around 5 years ago..
You: What?
Jeonghan: I was so jealous at you and Wonwoo, but suddenly he left. I was there for you, I comforted you and one day, when I felt like the right time came, I confessed my love to you and you accepted me. After some years I asked you to marry me and I'm your husband now. You wanted to test my memory, didn't you?
You: What? Are we married? How old am I now?
Jeonghan: You'll be 25 next week. Don't worry, I didn't forget about your birthday! Your mother called me around 30 minutes ago, she told me to go to her house for a lunch today. Oh and one more thing.
You: What is it?
Jeonghan: I prepared some breakfast for you, it's in the kitchen. Eat well! I have to go now or the boss is going to be mad. I'll come and bring you to your parents's house. Bye my pretty wife, I love you a lot! -
He kissed my forehead then he left. What the heck is going on? I'm not stupid, I went to sleep as a high school student, after a date with Wonwoo. Wait.....what happened with Wonwoo? Shall I call him? I have his number, so I'm able to call him.
You: Wonwoo?
Wonwoo: Who is it?
You: It's (Y/N)!
Wonwoo: Oh (Y/N), hello! What's the reason of your call?
You: Uhm....I was just curious about your number, but yeah, it's the same.
Wonwoo: I only changed phone, not the number of it!
You: Can we meet?
Wonwoo: When and where?
You: Now at the park of our school!
Wonwoo: See you there! -
I heard his voice again and I'm going to meet my prince. I'm sure it's just a dream, so it's fine, I can do anything, I'll wake up soon. Me and my best friend? What a crazy dream. I walked to the park quickly and waited for Wonwoo. I saw him and he looked a bit different.
Wonwoo: Hi (Y/N)!
You: Hi Wonwoo!
Wonwoo: What did you want to talk about?
You: Maybe you know about many things, so I'll ask you.
Wonwoo: Go on!
You: I have had a date with you, then I went to sleep and I woke up as Jeonghan's wife. Am I dreaming? But it looks so real. I was a high school student and then I'll be 25 soon...
Wonwoo: Maybe you dreamed about our old times and you are confused.
You: Please tell me what happened.
Wonwoo: We dated for a whole, but we weren't a couple. I've always known about your crush. I knew, it was me. I liked you too, but I couldn't watch that you and Jeonghan go further from each other. You were best friends, I didn't want to break it, so I accepted the fact, that I'm not allowed to be there and take you from him, I left. It surprised me that you called me now, because we haven't talked for years.
You: How about now? Do you feel the same?
Wonwoo: We were young and time passed, we were far from each other for a long time. I moved on and I have a girlfriend now. I'm glad for you live in a marriage with your best friend, who easily became your husband. Be happy with him, bye!-
He walked away. I walked around and thought about what happened. Wonwoo supposed to be my husband now, but he is taken, I'm married and I don't know how. I went back to our house. I checked our marriage pictures. I looked happy. After a little time Jeonghan came back.
Jeonghan: Where is my wife?
You: Here I am!
Jeonghan: Oh are you watching our pictures? -
He came to me and sat down beside me.
Jeonghan: That was the best day of my life. At first my best friend, my crush, my girlfriend, then my wife. Even if your act is a bit strange today, I love you more than anything! -
He smiled at me, then we went to my parents. Mom cooked my favourite foods and she greeted us. She also changed a lot. We sat down to eat.
Mom: So dear, how are you lately?
You: I'm fine, mom! How about you?
Mom: I'm fine too! Jeonghan?
Jeonghan: I'm fine too and very happy with your daughter!
Mom: It's really good! And you dear? -
I was staring at the wall and I thought a lot.
Mom: Dear? Are you okay?
You: What? Oh yeah...
Jeonghan: Are you sure that you're alright?
You: Yes, of course! May I go to my room?
Mom: Sure! -
I went to my room. I looked around and I saw everything. I took a look at my old things and then I found my diary.
You: I got this from my aunt. I still remember. -
I opened it, then I read the last sentence.
You: "I wish I was with my true love" Wait a minute.
*MEMORY*
Aunt: Write in it all your wishes and they will come true!
~
You: I wish I was interesting to guys and I was someone's crush.
*PRESENT*
You: My aunt's words....When I wrote the first thing in it, people were strange the following day. I said, I wasn't anyone's crush, 'cause I didn't know about Jeonghan's feelings that time. I woke up like this, because I wished to be with my true love. Does it mean that Jeonghan is my true love? Or does destiny playing with me? It supposed to be Wonwoo, I've always loved him. Does this diary really works? -
Suddenly mom and Jeonghan came in my room.
Mom: Dear, is everything alright? -
I looked at them, then I fainted.