Happy birthday!

My 3 wishes

My name is (Y/N), I'm a highschool student. Sadly, this is my last year here, but I really love my school. Today is my birthday. After school I'm going to have a party and luckily my best friend will be there too. His name is Jeonghan. We have met when I was new here. We are best friends since that time.
I've prepared all my things, I'm ready to go to school. I went down to take my shoes, then suddenly I saw my best friend.

You: Jeonghan, what are you doing here?

Jeonghan: I wanted to be the first one who wishes you happy birthday!

You: It's so kind from you! I'm glad to have a best friend like you!

Jeonghan: I have something for you!

You: Really? What is it?

Jeonghan: Turn around! -

I nodded slowly and turned around, then Jeonghan put a necklace on my neck. It looked very beautiful. It was a half heart.

Jeonghan: I know, usually lovers are supposed to wear this, but best friends also love each other in another way, right? The other half is with me. Happy birthday (Y/N)!

You: Thank you so much! I really love this gift! Let's go to school! -

We went to school. The weather was nice, so we walked. Who needs the bus if we can walk, right? When we arrived at school, I saw someone, who always gets my attention. He is tall, his hair is dark, his eyes are beautiful and his smile is so charming. It's him, my crush. I like him since the first time. His name is Jeon Wonwoo. I stared at him as he was walking in front of me. Jeonghan noticed it too.

Jeonghan: If you stare at him like this, everyone will notice it!

You: I can't do anything, he is so charming!

Jeonghan: Why do you like him this much?

You: Just look at him!

Jeonghan: I look at him and I see someone, who has never talked to you enough. You don't even know each other!

You: Oh please. Guess what? I heard that he broke up with that annoying girl! Do you think, that I have chance to get him?

Jeonghan: I say no, because your world and his world are the opposites of each other!

You: You are so mean!

Jeonghan: Hey don't sulk! I just told you my opinion!

You? Yeah, alright! Let's go to our first lesson! -

We went to the classroom. Why did I expect anything? Boys don't really understand it. During the lessons I only thought about Wonwoo. He would be the best birthday gift.

*IMAGINATION*

Wonwoo: Happy birthday, babe! I love you!

You: Thank you, dear! I love you more!

Wonwoo: Close your eyes! -

I closed my eyes and I felt his hands on my cheeks. His face was close to mine and I felt so excited. It's Jeon Wonwoo! My Wonwoo is the one who's about to kiss me. His face was really close to mine.

Wonwoo: So Miss (Y/N), what's the answer to the fourth question? -

*REALITY*

You: What? -

I came back from dream land and I realized that my teacher just asked me to answer.

Teacher: So?

You: Uhm...the answer is...

Jeonghan: 23!

You: The answer is 23!

Teacher: Alright, you had luck this time! -

The bell rang and I went out immediately. Jeonghan followed me.

Jeonghan: (Y/N), what happened with you?

You: Let's just don't talk about it, okay? -

Accidentally I stepped on someone. I looked up and I wanted to apologize.

You: I am so sorry, I haven't seen you! -

I looked at his face and I couldn't believe my eyes. It's Wonwoo!

Wonwoo: It's alright, don't worry! It's your birthday today, right?

You: Yes, it is!

Wonwoo: Happy birthday!

You: Thank you so much!

Wonwoo: Always stay this pretty! -

I blushed. Did he say that I'm pretty? He pinched my cheek, then went to his friends. Oh my God!!! I can't believe this!

Jeonghan: Can we go now?

You: Alright, let's go! -

We went to my house and I talked about Wonwoo a lot. Jeonghan didn't like it at all. I don't know why he doesn't like Wonwoo. When we arrived home everyone jumped out and sang a birthday song to me. All of them greeted me, then I saw my aunt. I haven't seen her since my fifth birthday. I missed her so much.

Your aunt: Happy birthday, sweety!

You: Aunt, I am so happy to see you! Thank you so much!

Your aunt: I have something for you!

You: What is it? -

She gave me a diary. It looked nice.

Your aunt: Write all your wishes in it and they will become real!

You: Thank you! -

We hugged each other, then we ate some cake. This day was great. In the evening, when everybody went home, I checked my instagram account. I saw a picture, that I didn't like. Wonwoo posed a photo with a girl. How annoying! I looked at the diary that I got from my aunt. I would like to write my thoughts in it. I'm not five anymore to believe that my wishes will come truel, but at least I can write them. I took it, then I started writing.

You: My dear diary, I am so tired with those girls around Wonwoo. I wish, I was so pretty, nice and great for guys, till they would notice me! I wish, I was someone's crush! -

I wrote these words and suddenly I felt something in my heart. It wasn't bad at all! Maybe my anger stayed on the paper, so I feel better now. It's time to sleep, I have school tomorrow.