A strange day

My 3 wishes

The next day we went to school together with Jeonghan. When we arrived, many people looked at us. What's going on with them? What's the matter?

You: Jeonghan...

Jeonghan: Yes?

You: Is there anything weird on my face?

Jeonghan: No, why?

You: Just look around! Those people are staring at us. I don't know what happened to them.

Jeonghan: Maybe they realized how pretty you are.

You: Haha stop joking!

Jeonghan: But I....

You: Omg he's here!

Jeonghan: What?

You: Wonwoo is there!

Jeonghan: Will there be a day, when I won't hear his name?

You: Seriously, why do you hate him so much?

Jeonghan: You should find someone better!

You: I know, he looks rude, but if you get to know him better.....

Jeonghan: The problem is that you don't know him either. You two don't even talk!

You: But I know that he is nice!

Jeonghan: Whatever... -

Suddenly the mentioned guy came to us.

Wonwoo: Excuse me, I think this is yours! -

He gave me my diary. How could I lose it? It was in my bag.

You: Thank you so much. I am so clumsy!

Wonwoo: Anyway my name is Wonwoo!

You: I know! Oh I mean.... my name is (Y/N) and he is my bestfriend Jeonghan!

Wonwoo: I hope we will get along! Would you like to have a lunch with me today?

You: Yes, of course!

Jeonghan: Uhm I thought you will come with me today!

Wonwoo: It's fine! I don't want to interrupt your program. We can have a lunch together next time!

You: Everything's fine for me!

Wonwoo: Well, is that so? How about to go out with me in the evening? Just a friendly walk.

You: I'm in!

Wonwoo: Alright! See you later! -

He pinched my cheeks and smiled, then he went away. I'm dreaming, am I not? I looked at Jeonghan and he seemed mad.

You: What's wrong?

Jeonghan: Are you serious now? You can just throw me away for this cockroach!

You: Don't call him like that!

Jeonghan: See? You don't even realize the other parts of my sentence! Fine, have fun with him! -

He wanted to go away, but I followed him.

You: Yoon Jeonghan, stop right there! Look, I didn't want to make you mad. I'm sorry for that! I know, I can be very dumb when it's about Wonwoo. You're important to me and no matter what happens, this necklace will always be with me, I promise!

Jeonghan: Your luck is that I can't be mad at you! Alright, let's go to the classroom! -

We went to the classroom and during the lesson I imagined our date with Wonwoo. Is it actually a date? This day was very slow, I couldn't wait to meet him. When I was at home, I prepared myself. I took my most beautiful clothes, I looked for hairstyle, makeup and stuffs like that, but I didn't want them to be too much. It was arounf 6 pm when he came to me. I opened the door and he stood there.

You: Hi, Wonwoo! -

He didn't say anything, he was staring at me. I felt a bit shy, so I talked again.

You: Wonwoo, is everything alright?

Wonwoo: What? Oh....yes, I'm okay. You're so pretty.

You: Thank you so much! Shall we go now?

Wonwoo: Yes, sure! -

We walked a lot and we ate some hot-dog. I had fun with him. I knew that he is interesting and nice, but I didn't know that this much! He even accompanied me home. He is so kind. In the evening I took my diary and I wrote in it.

You: Dear Diary, I had a very good day. Finally I met Wonwoo. I'm sure about that he is my destiny. He was the one who gave you back to me. I wish I was together with my true love! -

After this I went to sleep and I couldn't stop thinking about Wonwoo.