Prelude Four

〈 The Share House 〉 Opened by Nam YeJi! // Welcome Ladies! Please Get Ready To Move In!
header

Tsuki Note: Heck forgot to post.

Min Note: N/A

the Share house

author's corner

Room Four

— Kwon Jiyeon meets with YeJi! Again!

So perhaps Nam YeJi was not the most organized of people- That was fine. Sure, it made trying to schedule twelve girls attempting to move into her house a complete pain and half the time she had no idea what she was doing, but she was trying to get the hang of it. She was a psychology student, if she could deal with that "Abnormal Psychology" course then she could totally handle working all of this out.

She thought she had until she recalled Kwon Jiyeon, or Rebekah.

YeJi had completely forgotten to get in contact with her again after originally scheduling her move-in date, which was bad. It was her job as the owner to get to know everyone a bit before they moved in. Hence why she was sitting in a smoothie shop, awkwardly sipping a strawberry and pomegranate smoothie next to Rebekah. For Rebekah's part, she was quite enjoying a smoothie of the same flavor, fairly unconcerned about the meeting. To her, it was just another formality before finally moving into the house. She was pretty excited to finally get out of her current living arrangements.

"So, Jiyeon, about Mysha," Immediately, the girl felt her guard rise. YeJi quickly continued, hoping to put the girl at ease, "It's totally fine if she stays, I just want to warn you that your room is on the second floor and since it's your own, it is smaller. Mysha might be more comfortable if you let her roam about the house rather than keeping her in your room all day, but there is a smaller dog and two cats and I guess I'm a little concerned about prey drive, you know? I don't want anyone's pets getting hurt."

"That's understandable," Rebekah admitted, "But I think if we introduce Mysha to the other pets at the house and don't leave them alone together for the first while, we should be okay. Mysha only protects me from bad seeds, otherwise she's sweet as can be."

"I see..." YeJi nodded. Rebekah studied her. The poor girl seemed exhausted, much less enthusiastic and energetic than their previous meetings. She kept tapping at her phone, furiously typing messages and unable to keep one facial expression as she read the replies. Whatever conversation she was having, it wasn't a good one. But that was of no concern to her- The girl could take care of herself, "Uh, sorry for not meeting with you again earlier."

"It's fine. Work keeps me busy most days."

"Gotcha. You'll be moving in the same day as another girl, but this one lives on the bottom floor. By then, most everyone will have moved in. You're, like, the second-to-last batch. My own schedule keeps me pretty busy..." YeJi trailed off again. Rebekah rolled her eyes. What was the point of meeting if she could hardly keep engaged?

"Right, well, speaking of busy schedules, I've actually got somewhere to be," The two made quick goodbyes, YeJi sticking to her spot in the shop as she got another message from a Nahyun, if Rebekah's quick glance at the screen was correct. She smirked a bit as she left, sipping from her plastic cup. Whatever YeJi was up to was none of her business, but it would be interesting to eventually find out what was bothering the older.

Until then? Rebekah had a boy to meet up with.


YeJi rechecked her list.

Share House Girls Move-In Dates

Kwon Jiyeon/Rebekah- Thursday, June 22nd, 2017