Prelude Three Part Two

〈 The Share House 〉 Opened by Nam YeJi! // Welcome Ladies! Please Get Ready To Move In!
header

Tsuki Note: I need to stop writing and make Min do it instead but heck I just like to write.

Also, please tell me how to improve writing your characters in the future guys~


Min Note: xxx

the Share house

author's corner

Meeting room Three

— Jeon Jiwoon meets her roommates

Jiwon wasn't judging either of her roommates. She knew better than to base everything off of initial appearances. While Jihae's seemingly social attitude was slightly overwhelming and Minyoung's abrasiveness a bit, well, off-putting, she was sure that with time the three would get along pretty well. She made sure to continue smiling, to keep everything light between them. The first time they introduced themselves, Jihae had been too buried in her phone to notice. She wasn't blaming her or anything, Jiwon just wished she had seemed a little more engaged.

The small group was led by YeJi, and she tried to remember the last time she had been in the house. They passed by the half-bathroom, the kitchen, and the dining room before YeJi directed them to the first door on the left. She opened it, and inside the large room was a unique white bedframe. There was a large bed in the back, another full-sized bed sticking out from it, and a ladder on either side to the bed on the top. Jiwon rather liked the room- It was bright, with a door that led to the backyard and it had plenty of space to offer two people. Three would make it a bit more of a squeeze, but it was doable.

She walked around the room, noting the two closet doors and the large white, wooden dresser. Perhaps two of them would get a closet and one the dresser? Jiwon would take the dresser.

"I want the bottom back bunk," Jihae spoke, leaving no room for argument.

"Yeah, well, I wanted the top bunk anyways!" Minyoung shot back. Jiwon winced.

Well, I wanted this middle bed anyway, but they at least could have asked. Still, she took another look around the space. There was so much she could do in this room. She took a look at a corner where was certain she could put some of Holly's things. Speaking of Holly...

"I have a dog," Jiwon announced, "Her name is Holly, I'm bringing her with me. I hope you guys don't mind?"

Minyoung shrugged, but Jihae made a face instantly.

"She won't bother you if you don't bother her," Jiwon offered, keeping her voice level. This wasn't something she was backing down on. Jihae simply chose not to reply.

"So, guys, there's a full bathroom you all will share the next door over. It's for everyone to use to like, pee and stuff but that's where you guys will bathe and do your makeup and stuff, so feel free to use all the storage in there. Since you guys, ah, seem to have the room settled out, let me go pull out some snacks. C'mon, Jiwon, I could use your help," YeJi motioned for the younger girl to follow her out of the room, and they padded back to the kitchen.

Immediately, YeJi turned around, making sure the other two hadn't followed.

"Hey, sorry about those two. You three kind of were just similar in ages and I was frazzled trying to predict how everyone would get along. They're both pretty nice once you get to know them. Normally Jihae gives off a better first impression. Do you like caramel cookies?" Jiwon laughed a bit at the sudden change in conversation.

"You can't make them act any one way, so don't worry about it. I like caramel and cookies are pretty awesome, so I guess so?" Jiwon smiled to herself. YeJi. If not her roommates, she could always count on YeJi while she was here.

"Awesome~ I have a million because there was a sale last time I went to the store. What can I say, I love myself a good deal!"

I'll like it here.