Prelude Three Part Three

〈 The Share House 〉 Opened by Nam YeJi! // Welcome Ladies! Please Get Ready To Move In!
header

Tsuki Note: Min~ I missed her writing things.

 

Min Note: Gasps. I'm back from the dead? What? (No, really, Tsuki wanted me to write my own character so here I am. RIp) 

the Share house

author's corner

Meeting room Three

— Lee Minyoung meets her roommates

Minyoung sighed for the nth time that day. She was meeting her roommates for the first time in the house because Yeji had homework to do or something. 'This is.. Boring.' She thought to herself as she looked around the room from her new bed. It was the top bunk and she was totally in love with the bed already. It would be great to sleep on. Normally, she would be talking but she wasn't in the best of moods right now, and besides, Jihae was talking to someone on her phone and god knows who it is. She doesn't really care to know. Jiwon went with Yeji to get snacks, but she doesn't know what kind of snacks. 

Minyoung had debated with herself whether to go and try to talk to people or just leave. She had decided to do the latter and hopped off the bed. She gave Jihae a scare, she could tell by her slight jump. Minyoung flashed Jihae a small smile, that looked like a smirk so it might've come off wrong if you didn't know the girl, but she thought nothing of it and left the room.

Minyoung walked to the kitchen, or where she thought it was. She might have gotten a bit curious and checked out the upstairs, because why not? 

After she was satisfied with her curiosity, she headed back down and actually to the kitchen this time. She stood by the wall and knocked on it before smiling at the two. She didn't just wanna walk in and interrupt something important, like moving dates or something. She was at least somewhat respectful. 

"I'm not interrupting anything, right?" She said in her normalish tone and Yeji and Jiwon exchanged glances before shaking their heads. "Not at all. Want a Caramel cookie?" Yeji asked and Minyoung nodded. "Yes please." Yeji laughed and handed Minyoung a cookie, who took a spot next to Jiwon. "So, what were you guys talking about?" She asked while taking a bite out of the cookie. "Nothing important, school." Yeji said and Minyoung nodded. "I see, what do you do Jiwon?" She asked, trying to at least become familiar with one of her roommates before she left. "Me? I major in political Sciences and International Relation, and I minor in graphic design." Minyoung nodded and smiled. "I see.. Is it fun?" 

The conversation held on for a bit before she felt her phone vibrate. She looked down at it and smiled. 

Jinnie ♥ - Hey, wanna go out tonight? We can go watch a movie or something
Sent @3:28 

Darling ♥ - Movie? There's nothing good out rn. And I have hw
Sent @3:29

Jinnie ♥ - Then how about we get take out and you do your hw then we can go out? Call?
Sent @3:31

Darling ♥ - Hmm. I choose take out and call.
Sent @3:32

Minyoung put her phone down and looked up at the two. "Your boyfriend?" Yeji asked and Minyoung hummed.

"Yeah. He wanted to go out." She said and the two older girls nodded.

"I see. Well, did you say yes?" Yeji asked, somewhat curious.

"I have homework to do, so I said no, but I should probably get to doing that." She said excusing herself, "It was nice meeting you." She said to Jiwon and Jiwon smiled at her.

"You too." Minyoung turned to leave, and she left as quick as she could. 'They were nice... Well, Jiwon is.' Minyoung thought to herself before heading to her Boyfriends house. Life there would be interesting for sure. 


YeJi smiled at her notes.

Share House Girls Move-In Dates

Lee Minyoung- Friday, June 9th, 2017

Jeon Jiwon- Saturday, June 17th, 2017 (Minyoung+Hyerim to help her out while I'm at classes)

Seomun Jihae- Thursday, June 22nd, 2017