three

In The Name Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAN IT IS FINALLY FRIDAY! TGIF!

Yes, my morning start like that. I start to dress myself, wear the hideous mustard uniform. They should really consider changing the colour tho. I greet my father and mother, take my breakfast and all. Then, I walk to school just like my usual routine.

I am early bird so I take my time admiring the human nature and people in suit and fancy skirts, running because they are getting late to work. Then, I reach my school.

The first class that I have is PE, which I love the most! Usually, during PE class the whole batch will gather and play the games together. So basically, Wendy is the same age as me so yeah she joins me.

“Okay, please make a line. Girls on my right, because they are always right ;) and boys on my left. Hurry! We will be playing relay race today. “ Mr.Min direct us.

“YAY! We are going to do relay race today. OMG, you know that this our game. We can be in one team! Can’t wait to beat them all.” Seulgi proudly say it to Wendy. The Red Velvet girls are actually quiet sporty, especially Seulgi and Yeri.

“Don’t be too proud. The teacher may be arrange us according to our house colour. So yeah, don’t be so confident Seul.” Wendy said.

Then, Seulgi and Wendy spot Jackson, the handsome guy from other class. The girls know that Seulgi has a little crush on Jackson. Well, who will not? He is good looking, sweet, caring and he has jam! And he is walking towards them.

“Lover boy is coming to you.” Wendy said to the shy bear.

“Hey there Seulgi! And Wendy too hehe. I heard that your partner for evaluation dance is Jimin? So I guess we are rival then.”

“Oh, Jackson. Hi! Oh, yes. I am partnering with that shortie. You should because I will not let you guys win easily. Joke! Why rival while we can be friends?” Seulgi said.

“Oooo, Kang! You actually has sense! Yes, sure. We are not rival then. I got to go, the teacher about to make the announcement about the grouping. Goodluck on the relay race.”

“Thanks Jackson. You too”

Then, the teacher announce our grouping and unfortunately Wendy is not in the same group as me. Instead, I get the so called cat eye girl, Jennie in my group. Since I am the ace, so I am the leader. It is a relay race, so we have 4 members overall. Jennie, Haera, Cathy and me. Cathy as the 1st runner, Haera the 2nd, Jennie as the 3rd and me as the last runner.

So, basically since we have the ace in the group (which is me) so we win the game. It is just a game, so no hard feelings from other group and also no present. We change our clothes and lunch time come.

The rest of the day is just like the others day. Class and class. Finally, class ended so I meet my girls at the lobby just like usual. But the weird thing is, Jimin is there with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter