four

In The Name Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can we just skip weekend because I literally spend my time fangirling over minmin. OMG, please don't make me start over how perfect he is, like he is legit a boyfriend material! I hope they will date each other soon! And Jisoo, poor guy :( he deserve better tho! And seriously, please trust me. That was all I did for weekend. I really has no jam don't I? And basically Jimin didn't even once text me, like he always disturb me with his tease, plus we have the dance evaluation that we need to settle. I wonder what on earth he does during weekend. 

 

SCHOOL

 

I went to my locker, to take my book for the first period which is English. And let me get one thing straight, I AM FREAKING AT ENGLISH! Like god, this language are so hard to learn! But yeah because of my dream, I need to learn it so I can communicate my fans SOOON. Mr Nam, pass us a handout that we need to answer. Even though Wendy is the same age as me, she didn't take this class because is California chick already so what's the point of learning English? I didn't see Jimin in class today. I wonder did he skip school? What's the reason that he didn't show up today? So yeah, the class proceed until lunch time. I meet my RV girls and gossiping, you know what else can we talk when it come to girls? Guy of course! 

"Seulgi unnie, Jungkook ask me to ask you why did Jimin didn't show up today? Yeri asking. 

"Oh, I didn't know about it. It's not like I am his wife okay to know why he didn't come to school okay, we are just neighbours. Eyyy, since when you and Jungkook talk to each other eh."

"Seriously unnie, I am just asking, don't be mad. Em I don't know, we just start talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter