two

In The Name Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Mrs Kahi make the announcement, me and Jimin instantly look at each other. We are like, is this true? The teacher is not trying to pull a prank on us right? I pray that this is just a joke. Can you freaking believe that I need to do the evaluation dance with my mortal enemy? We will legit spend the whole day together. As the teacher instruct us, I take my chair and sit next to Jimin.

“Yah! Is Mrs Kahi out of her mind? How can she pair us together? I better take the shy Jinri girl than you!” Jimin said annoyingly.

“You think I want to be your partner? I was legit praying that Jackson will be my partner, but huh the God is not with me and decided to give me the nerve wrecking guy as a partner.” Seulgi said while making a face. We then give a death glare towards each other as the teacher start to give instruction.

“Okay class, you guys better be ready with a song. You can use any song you want either Hip Hop or Ballad or any other genre, it is all up to you. I just want you guys to get ready. I want you guys to sing the song and create your own choreography. You guys better take this evaluation seriously because it will literally take 50% for your examination. Okay, class dismissed. I will look forward to your evaluation. See you guys in 1 month.”

As the teacher leave, the bell ring and it mean the end of school. The Red Velvet girls usually wait at the school lobby and we will walk home together. The girls are so confuse seeing my grumpy and angry face.

“Unnie, why are you so angry? It is the end of school already, smile a bit please.” Joy asking me without any idea what has happened.

“Can you guys believe me? Mrs Kahi just pair me up with that crazy guy for our next examination evaluation dance!” While trying to think how to kill Jimin in her mind.

“Seulgi-ya, I think it is not that bad. Jimin is good in dancing, so are you. So, can you just let this past for now and think about your dance evalutation? I heard that this thing will take quite big mark.” Irene trying to persuade Seulgi.

Arasso unnie. I will think about my future more than the shorty guy. Thankyou guys, I don’t know what will I do without you guys. “ While hugging the rest of RV.

As they are walking, they finally reach Seulgi’s house. She bid the goodbye and she accidentally bump into Jimin. “Kang, I think we should decide which song we will pick and how we will choreo the dance. Let’s take this thing seriously and forget about how much we forget each other can we?” Jimin trying to beg the stone Seulgi.

“Okay, let’s meet at my house later at night. We seriously need to get this done tonight or else I will punch you in the face and ruin your handso-“ “Omo! Wait, ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter