one

In The Name Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is morning in Seoul and Seulgi is in a bad mood because Goblin has come to end! She is so frustrated. She is getting ready for school and come to the dining table. Mrs Kang is preparing fried rice for breakfast. “Why are you so moody, sweetie?” ask Mrs Kang. “Omma, my favourite drama has finally come to end. Now what should I do with my life? I can’t even see the handsome face of Gong Yoo anymore. I think I want to end my life.”  “Yah! What are you talking about? Is watching drama is the only purpose of your life? You still have to study, and be an charistatic idol!” said the angry Mrs Kang. Then, she head out for school. The first thing that she see is none other than the annoying Park Jimin. She hate Jimin so bad since he always pull out prank on her and annoyed the death of her.

“Hey there Kang, why you look so grumpy? I thought seeing my sweet face in the morning can make your day?”  ask Jimin simply.

“Get your face out of my sight before I kick your . I am so frustrated because my favourite drama has ended!” Seulgi said with a face.

“Wow, didn’t know that a kpop drama can turn someone like this!”

“You don’t know a thing about drama. I am going first, I am going to be late to school. There is no use talking to you.” With that Seulgi walk to school while thinking about Kim Shin and Ji Eun Tak.

SCHOOL

 

She has the same class as Wendy because they are at the same age. They usually meet the rest during lunch since they are in different building. The first class is Vocal class. Seulgi and Wendy both love this class so much since they are born with the voice. “Did you watch the ending of Goblin?” ask Wendy.

“I watch it! Now we can’t fangirl over Gong Yoo anymore. How?”

“Nevermind. We still have Missing 9 starring Chanyeol from EXO OMG! Kdrama nowdays seriously don’t take it easy.” Said wendy giving her the idea.

“Yes, we can fangirl over Chanyeol together later. Let’s practice for the song, Mr Song will come and check on us later.” While busy examine her vocal sheet.

Mr Song check the duo vocal and as expected he give them praises cause they are always at the top when it comes to vocal. As always, there is always someone that don’t like us even though we didn’t do any harm to them. I guess, my pretty face is disturbing her.

“What are so special about Seulgi and Wendy? I think I can do better than them.” Jennie said with an annoying face. “I know right! Mr Song is just deaf, he can’t find the true talent.” Rose simply backing up Jennie. “But I think their voice is not that bad, the definitely can debut with that voice of them. “ Lisa the maknae said. “If you want to backup them, then go and friends with them. I don’t need someone like you i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter