SIDE STORY 4: FLOWERSHOP

a glimpse of heaven: the side stories

HEECHUL'S POV

I looked at the window and saw how bright the sun was shining. 

Just like her smile. 

I wonder what she's doing right now. I better call her.

 

I took out my cellphone and looked for Sohee's number. I waited for her to pick up the phone on the other line.

A smile automatically crept up my lips as I heard her cheerful voice.

 

"Good morning Chullie-oppa!" she greeted from the other end of the line.

"Mornin' babe. I've missed you. How was your morning?" I greeted back.

"Well, I feel more happy after hearing your voice." I can feel her smiling. I smiled too.

"Want me to come over? I know you need some help with your flower shop." Today was a Saturday so a lot of customers may pass by.

"If it wouldn't be a bother to you, I could really use some inspiration," She giggled. How I love to hear that.

"I'll be right over in a bit. Wait for me." I hang up the phone and prepared myself.

 

Today won't be just any ordinary day. I hope this ends well.

 

END OF HEECHUL'S POV

 

 

Sohee and Heechul spent the rest of the day at Sohee's flower shop.

A lot of customers, mostly couples having a date, bought some flowers.

The day is almost coming to an end, so they decided to rest. 

They sat at the front porch of the shop which looked like a little house.

 

 

SOHEE'S POV

 

"The day is quite tiring, don't you think oppa?" I can see that he's tired, but still managed a smile.

"It is. But being with you is worth all the effort." He leaned over and gave me a peck at my cheeks.

"Do you want anything in return for your hardwork?" I asked him. I don't want to take him for granted.

He stood up and went inside the shop. I wonder what he's looking for.

 

END OF SOHEE'S POV

 

 

Heechul came out of the shop, holding a boquet of miscellaneous flowers.

Sohee seem surprised but smiled when he handed her the flowers.

"In return for the hardwork that I did today, and the hardwork I did to have you in my life.."

Heechul knelt infront of her, took her hand and placed a blue diamond ring on her finger.

She didn' notice that the ring was placed on the stem of a red rose from the boquet she was holding.

"Will you gratefully accept me, Kim Heechul, to be yours forever?"

Sohee didn't know how to respond. She pulled Heechul to stand up and hugged him.

"If it is the only way to repay you, yes, I wholeheartedly accept!"

 

Heechul lifted her up and spun her around. When he stopped and put her down, he kissed her and she kissed him back.

The day ended as they both looked at the sun, setting behind the little flowershop.

"It's perfect, don't you think?" 

"The perfect setting. The perfect proposal. The perfect guy. The perfect ending" 

 

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

i haven't written for a while and i think this chapter is lacking.

i'm sorry for the long wait. and sorry to disappoint you with this chapter.

i'll try to do better for the next update!