SIDE STORY 2: FULFILLMENT

a glimpse of heaven: the side stories

TAEYEON'S POV

 

I feel really bad for leaving Fany alone at the villa Again.

She'd been here for just a week, but I always leave every morning and come back at noon.

I know she understands me. The only consolation I have is that she knows where I am and what I am doing.

 

I'm at Teukie's and I have to do a lot of my morning rituals for him.

I cook his breakfast. Dust off some dirt that might be somewhere along his house.

Don't get the wrong idea. Don't think that he is trying to enslave me or anything.

Even he himself thinks that what I'm doing might be interupting with my everyday activities.

 

"Taengoo~ you don't have to come here every morning to fix me breakfast. I can do it by myself you know."

 

He would always tell me that he can take care of himself. He also worries that he might be bothering the other things I have to do.

But everytime he says those things, I can only answer him with these words.

"Teukie, I know you can do everything and can take care of yourself but what I do for you gives me a sense of fulfillment."

That's all it take for him to shut up. He knows that when I say those words, I mean it. 

 

END OF TAEYEON'S POV

 

 

LEETEUK'S POV

 

I love it when Taengoo takes care of me even if I told her a million times that I can do everything myself.

"Teukie, I know you can do everything and can take care of yourself but what I do for you gives me a sense of fulfillment."

But those words just make me shut my mouth. I know that she really mean those words. I cannot argue about that.

As long as I know she is happy with whatever she does, I won't have the heart to oppose to whatever it is.

Just seeing her happy and fulfilled, makes me feel happy and fulfilled as well.

 

"Taengoo~ here, take these strawberries. Bring them back for Fany-shi since it's her favorite. You have to make it up for leaving her again."

 

END OF LEETEUK'S POV

 

~`~`~`~`~`~

so, another update is here.

i hope you'd like taeteuk's moment

keke