SIDE STORY 3: CAUGHT

a glimpse of heaven: the side stories

YURI'S POV

 

I'm sorry Fany-unnie! I have to leave again. It's time for my spying *coughstalking* activity.

I'm sure he hasn't left his house yet. It takes him about  3 minutes to make sure he locked the front door.

Another 2 minutes to make sure the gate is locked as well. And to see if the orchid by the sidewalk is in good condition. 

 

I wonder where he'd "take" me today.  I hope I get to see more flowers and trees there.

I really like nature tripping. Especially that I'm with the guy I like. 

Actually, I think I love him already. I guess you could say it's love at first sight.

 

I was walking to school for summer class.

I saw this really good looking guy heading the same direction as mine.

He might have noticed me staring and looked back.

I felt my cheeks reddened due to embarassment as he walked past me and smiled.

 

And now I'm spying *counghstalking" him for a year now. Yes, a year.

I've learned that he just transferred from Busan to Seoul and is working as a photographer.

He liked the nature as well. And ooh~ he likes turtles. I think he has one named  "Ddangkomeng."

He's so cute. He also has a good voice. I heard him humming some tune during one of my *coughstalkingcough* days.

 

He's turning to a corner now. Eh? he's heading for the beach today.

I wonder what he'll take pictures of.

 

END OF YURI'S POV

 

Surprise, surprise! He looked back and smiled.

 

YESUNG'S POV

 

She's so adorable. She doesn't even know I knew she was following me around.

Where should I lead her today? The beach sounds good. 

 

It's been 6 months since I knew she'd been following me.

I accidentally saw her once, standing by the tree near my house.

I heard her whispering something like "He'll be out in 10 minutes. I'm sure he's gonna check the front door and the gate over and over again. Say, 5 minutes the most. And the orchids at the sidewalk, I'm sure he's gonna see if they're still good."

(Well, I was suppose to leave 10 minutes later but my phone doesn't have any signal so i decided to come out for a while. That was when I heard her.)

From then on, i decided to make sure that I leave the house exactly the way she planned.

 

 It may sound weird, but I find her attractive that way. She is really pretty and she seems nice. And her "stalking" is kinda cute.

A few more months passed since I knew of her plans, I fell in love with her.

I may not know anything about her, but there is something about her that makes me feel that I'd known her for a long time already.

 

"You can stop hiding now. I know you've been following me for a long time already. And I mean it literally."

 

END OF YESUNG'S POV

 

Yuri was caught off-guard. She didn't know what to do so she decided to go back and act as if she didn't know what he meant.

She decided to turn when a hand on her shoulder stopped her. She felt someone's warm hands and made her calm down.

When she looked back, she  never thought that those hands that made her feel calm where owned by the person who made her nervous in the first place.

She relaxed and smiled back when he smiled.

 

It's the first time that they met face to face but they act as if they've known each other for a long time already.

They parted ways that day as good friends.

 

Who knows, it might get deeper than that. *wink

 

~`~`~`~`~

double update. i might be busy for quite a while.

short quizzes for the next 2 days. long exams next week. midterms the week after next. keke

anyway, enough with my schedule. hope you'd like it! 

yulsung's lovestory doesn't end there. (just you wait :))