T W O

Law of Attraction

 

 
 
 
Jin isn’t sure about his feelings anymore. He went from angrily punching his Mario soft toy and then ugly sobbing while typing on his phone the very next minute.
 
 
After sending a series of death threats and hate messages to his manager, he finally calms down when Hobeom agreed to buying him any food he wants during their schedules for the next one year.
 
 
Just then, he received a new message from Hobeom. He taps in and realised that his manager just sent him information of his new housemate.
 
 
 
Name: Cheng Xiao
Gender: Female
Birthday: 15 July 1998
Birthplace: Shenzhen, China
Blood Type: B
Height: 167 cm
Position: Face of the Group, Main Dancer, Vocalist
Specialities: Martial Arts, Gymnastics, Dance
 
 
 
 
Jin scoffs at how insincere his manager is. Anyone could tell that he copied and pasted everything from the company’s artist records without bothering to omit irrelevant information. Why in the world would he need to learn about her position and specialties anyway?
 
 
“Wait a minute…” Jin studied the newly obtained profile of his housemate once more. “She’s only 18? She’s even younger than Jeongkook!” 
 
 
He had enough of shocking news for the day and doesn’t have energy to get mad anymore.
 
 
“Hang in there, Jin.” He chants to himself, hoping that self-hypnotisation would work. After all, he did fine while living with the six other men. 
 
 
It can’t be that bad…  Jin tries to comfort himself.
 
 
He knows that his new housemate can’t be any noiser than Taehyung whose throat doesn’t hurt from screaming all day or any weirder than Hoseok who dances in his sleep. His Mario collection will still be safe if the new girl doesn’t break everything she touches like how Namjoon does.
 
 
But that’s not the same. We are talking about a 18 year old girl here whom I don’t even know if she speaks Korean.
 
 
Jin tells himself.
 
 
Furthermore... Chinese people eats scorpions as snacks! What do I do if she keeps them or some other insects as pets?!  
 
 
Jin felt his skin crawl at the thought of those creepy crawlies as he has zero tolerance for them. He grew increasingly unsettled the more he fills his mind with crazy, irrational thoughts.  
 
 
“That’s it! I’m going to need pesticides."
 
 
 
 
♦        ♦        ♦
 
 
 
Jin returned home with a shopping bag full of loots. He bought 3 cans of ultra-strong pesticides, a Korean-Chinese dictionary, a baseball bat and rolls of red duct tape. He initially wanted to get pet fences so that he could keep his housemate out of his territory but decided to go with duct tape since it is cheaper.
 
 
“For self-defence,” Jin reminds himself. It’s just in case I can’t outfight these Shaolin-trained people from China.”
 
 
He hides the baseball bat behind the cushions on his sofa and starts marking “Out-of-bounds” areas with red tape on the floor. 
 
 
 
♦        ♦        ♦
 
 
 
Cheng Xiao lets out a defeated sigh as she stares at the long taxi queue before her.
 
 
Today is probably the unluckiest day in her life. The moment she landed in Incheon, she was told that her luggage got detained by the airport customs. Nobody told her that raw fruits and certain foods was prohibited and thus, some of the food her mom painstakingly prepared was confiscated. She shivered at the thought of not being able to taste her mom’s cooking from today onwards.
 
 
It was approaching dawn as the sun prepares to set. It was a long delay considering that her flight arrived at 4pm. She finally gets into a cab after 30 minutes of wait and belatedly realises that her luggage was significantly lighter after half of it got confiscated.
 
 
“Where to, miss?” The taxi driver asked.
 
 
“Seungso road, Wooju district, Seoul.” Cheng Xiao tried her best to pronounce the Korean address given. It was the first time she spoke to anyone Korean outside of her language class.
 
 
“Got it.” The taxi driver answers with a slight grin. He probably figured out that she is a foreigner from the way she spoke Korean. 
 
 
Cheng Xiao finally relaxes when the car starts moving, not knowing that he is going to take her for a long ride.
 
 
 
 

 

It's finally time!   ۹(T∇T)۶

They are finally going to meet in the next chapter! I'm excited! Who's with me?! ⸍⚙̥ꇴ⚙̥⸌ Did you guys enjoy the comedy in this chapter? Enjoy while the good times last before I decide to make them Romeo and Juliet cursed with a tragic love. Just kidding… It’s too early for that. *evil snicker* Anyway, can I get some love for finishing two chapters in a day? Haha, I'm joking. ' ̄∇ ̄ 

I prepared a lot for the next chapter so do look forward to it!! (✿╹◡╹) Lots of love and goodnight everyone! 

Flying kisses (●´□`)♡