2-26-2017 | S.Coups, Seventeen

In My Dreams - Kpop Dream Journal

I was going to post this yesterday, but I forgot to even write it down ^^; haha

But here it is.

 


 

I remember this dream beginning in a park, one with swingsets and picnic tables and jungle gyms. I was walking around and talking with my friend, though I can't remember the conversation. There were a few other people here and there, but two people that stuck out the most were these two really tall guys (like 7, 8 feet tall) sitting on the swings who might have been twins. Their heads were shaved and they both looked really pale. They were talking to each other in a language I didn't understand or recognize. The brothers were apparently part of a performance (either a play or a circus; I'm not really sure) that was supposed to be taking place later that evening. Everybody else was just walking and talking with each other, basically just having a good time. 

And, of course, there was Seungcheol.

I saw him out of the corner of my eye just as my friend and I were passing the brothers on the swings. I turned my head to look at him and saw that he was standing quite a few feet away, arms crossed, watching something or someone. 

He was also shirtless. 

Why? I don't know. Maybe he'd been playing basketball with some friends. 

He turned his head at that point and noticed me looking at him ('noticed me noticing him' lmao).

I continued walking with my friend, but it seemed that after that moment, Seungcheol was always somewhere in my peripheral vision...

 

——— 

 

Some time later it had begun to get dark. I was standing against the side of one of the jungle gyms, watching as people set up for the show. There were already a good number of chairs lined up on the grass, and a stage was being set up. My friend had gone somewhere else.

I was focused on watching what was in front of me and kind of zoning out at the same time, so it took me a few seconds to realize something was being held out to me. It was a strawberry flavored Monster (I'm not sure that flavor really exists (Update from 2023: it does now)) and the hand holding it belonged to Seungcheol. 

I glanced at the drink in his hand, then at him. "Is it any good?" I asked. ( <-- Maybe it was because I wanted to say something, just to speak, but my dream self felt the need to ask this question.)

"Yeah, its pretty darn good." ( <-- "pretty darn" - only in my dreams lol) He took a drink himself, then offered it to me again. I took the can and raised an eyebrow at him, like I was asking if he was really okay with me, a complete stranger, drinking after him. He just nodded, so I took a small sip and handed it back to him. He wasn't lying - the drink was pretty darn good. I think we started talking with each other after that.

 

 ———

 

A little while later the sun had set almost completely, and it was nearing time for the show to start. My friend had made her way back to me, and Seungcheol had become the third member of our group.

People were already finding and claiming seats. We'd all found seats for ourselves, but realized that we wouldn't be able to see the stage very well from the spots we had chosen. We ended up moving two times, but still had the same problem. Finally, one of us decided it would be best to climb up one of the jungle gyms nearby and watch from there, as that would provide a higher vantage point and we would all be able to see everything clearly. 

We were all sitting on the floor at the top, my friend on my left and Seungcheol on my right, and we were talking and joking with each other instead of watching the performance (oops).

A few minutes later, two people decided to pop in to say hi - my sister and our cousin. I glared at my sister, but she ignored me. She was actually there to see my friend, who also happened to be her friend. I don't know what they talked about.

Then she turned and tried to talk to me. I don't remember what she said, but I'm sure it wasn't a very pleasant conversation. I do know that I accused her of hiding, and she got pissed off and left.

I don't remember anything happening after that. 

 


 

Wow, this one ended up being bit long (over 730 words)

It's because when I write down my dreams, I write them down the way I remember them, and in a way that makes sense when they're read.