Chapter Three

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was staring at me in complete shock. Eyes wide, mouth parted open just enough for his tongue to peek out through his plump lips. 

I was crouched on the floor by the bed. Trying my best to hide myself with as much cover as I could. But to even the best of my ability the blanket wouldn't budge more than just enough in time for me to cover my (let's say goods) goods. 

I noticed him slowly coming back to his senses. Although he seemed a bit startled when he had opened the door. It didn't seem like a mistake he didn't seem... Surprised enough. It was as if he had planned on coming in while I was undressing. What a ert. 

I threw the closest pillow to me at his face to snap him out of his unforesaken thoughts. On my behalf it worked. He widened his eyes. Probably surprised at the fact that I threw the pillow at his face. Served him right though. ert. 

He softened his expression though. And then the next thing that happened practically stopped my heart he smirked and then he winked at me. Right before he turned his back to me and left the room closing the door. I heard him yell through the door that he was going to stand guard to keep bad guys from entering. 

Oooh this boy is going to get it later. Time to plan my revenge. 

*Meow.Meow.Meow.Meow.Meow.Meow.Meow.Meow*

It had been a month and a half since I've moved into the Monsta X hideout. Atleast that's what I call it. It's been pretty cool here. Me and the guys have bonded over the course of me being here. The only one I haven't r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter