Chapter Two

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had given their manager my address to my house that I had bought. I hope it was nice. I bought it while I was in the U.S so I didn't get a chance to check it out. But it was cheep so I couldn't pass up the offer. I was told I didn't have to pay until I arrived...I see why now.

"Umm, are you sure this is the right address?" my shoulders dropped and my mouth practically feel to the ground as I saw my home. The place I was going to spend my time here. Was an old abandoned crap hole. I was scamed... Atleast They didnt take my money. But I got my hopes up. Now where am I going to live. 

The scenery outside began to move past the window I was looking out of. The manager was driving. The rest of the members seemed confused just as much as I was. I looked to my left to see what was happening. It seemed that Minhyuk was asking their manager where we were going. 

I saw the manager smile and reply to Minhyuk. In which everyone had a look of surprise and shock drawn a cross their faces. I gave Wonho a questioning glance.  

To which he replied, telling me that their manager is taking me back home with them. *WHAT, WHAT DID HE JUST SAY* I must be losing my mind. Maybe I didn't hear him correctly. "What did you say?" I really can't believe this. Who in their right mind would they take a stranger to their home. 

"Excuse me sir. Why are you taking me to the boys house. I'm just a stranger you don't know me. " He laughed a light, airy laugh. He smiled and told me just to trust him as they are trusting me. 

*Moop.Moop.Moop.Moop.Moop.Moop.Moop.Moop*

We arrived at a decent house. It didn't seem like a place members of a band would live. Maybe that's why it was so quiet. There were no fans in sight. Maybe this is a place they come to hide from things when it gets too rough. It wasn't small but it also wasn't huge. It seemed like a perfect size to have room for anything they would need. 

"I-is this it?" It did look really nice here though. It was a nice building hidden behind a some trees. With a stone path leading to the front door. It seemed like a cabin on the outside with wood and stone. Once we stepped inside though the design was completely different. It was modern design and the decor was simple but elegant. "wow" I couldn't think of anything else to say. 

I felt a presence beside me. It was Jooheon.  "That was my reaction the first time I came here too. It seems that you will be here with us for a while. I'm Jooheon,nice to meet you. You seem like a nice girl so you can drop the formalities with me." he flashed me a smile that showed his adorable deep dimples. I could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter