Date with Mr. Park and Byun

MR POLITICIAN

From : Baecon

I’m free for you today. FOR THE WHOLE DAY ! Let’s go out!

From : Chanemy

For me? Were you thinking of something ? O_0

From : Baecon

Your jokes and poitics are both and dirty.

From : Chanemy

Oh, really? Wait till my party rule the government. It will be much better than the current administration.

From : Baecon

I’m serious Yeol. Let’s spend time together.

From : Chanemy

Awww, my baby is acting very touchy nowadays~ Get ready then, let’s go for a date. I’m gonna pick you up in ten seconds.

“10 seconds. Really.” Baekhyun giggled as he read the message.

 

There’s a knock on his bedroom door.

 

Another knock before Chanyeol turned the door knob and give his lover a grin as he already dressed up for their date.

 

“See, ten seconds precise. Aww~ my babe wasn’t counting isn’t he?” Chanyeol pinch Baek’s cheeks before giving him a peck on his lips.

 

“Shu...shut up you idiot. The fact that your room is just beside mine’s is not helping at all.” Baekhyun couldn’t help but blushed at his lover’s actions.

 

“Oh, really... You are the one who asked for our personal house. Don’t you remember?” Chanyeol closed the distance between them before Baekhyun pushed him away and put both of his hands on his hips.

 

“Stop it right there, you flirtatious guy. Yah, what’s with the attire? We’re going out for a date, not for some formal occassions or whatsoever.” Baekhyun stated as he eyed his lover from head to toe.

 

Chanyeol fixed his tie before glared at his lover and replied, “Well then, Mr. Not-so-formal, why are you dressed up like that too?” He pointed at the tuxedo and also the briefcase on the bed.

 

“You know, life as a politician could be hard so I may need to bring my works wherever I go and-” Baekhyun began to babble nonsense when suddenly the latter took his hand and drags him out of the room.

 

“This conversation is going nowhere if we keep on like this. How about a date, Mr. Byun? Perhaps there will be no tomorrow for the both of us.” Chanyeol smiled at his lover as he tags him along towards the car.

 

“That would be lovely, Mr. Park. Perhaps we should shop for casual clothes then?” Baekhyun asked as he tighten his grip on his lover’s hand which fits perfectly with his.

 

“Sure, anything for you, my love.”

-

University life had been tiring.

I am only in the first semester to be precise (Lol)

Still, lots of love from me and sorry for those who waited for long.

Do read my other fics as well and stream Ko Ko Bop!

Subscribe/Comment/Upvote

For more love!