003

HOGWARTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 3 is up to read >< don't be shy to drop some comments XD

003

"Um, Haechan-"

"Go away!" The Gryffindor boy pushes the Ravenclaw away and walks fast to avoid him. Mark tries to catch up, but he's failed.

He gives up and meets his House senior. He's from Thailand, he told Mark once, when his hair was red and orange. He bumps his shoulder accidentally. The senior looks up with his sorrow eyes.

"Um, hi Mark," he greets and he sighs.

"What's wrong, Phi?" Mark asks. "Phi" is the call that younger people do to someone older in Thai, that senior told him once.

"I made Prof. Flitwick disappointed again," Ten utters it in low voice, as if he makes it higher, his tears will break out. Mark nods in understanding.

"I still can't understand why the Sorting Hat put me in the Ravenclaw!" Ten pouts.

"Ei, Phi, don't ever think something like that," Mark and Ten walks together to visit their next class. Herbology for Mark and Transfiguration for Ten.

"The Sorting Hat must be had seen the Ravenclaw's potential in your blood,"

Ten replies Mark's words with a sigh. They separate in the stair and Mark startles to find his pocket is vibrating.

Eagle for Ravenclaw

Suho: Everyone, do you know where's Ten? Prof. McGonagall asked me some minutes ago

Namjoon: Ten? Isn't he supposed ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter