Chp 3

Living A Life as Cinderella

*Sunny P.O.V*

I was in my room listening to music when I remember I have to go to the mall to buy new clothes for Sunhee, my niece, she is only 10-years old and she is my one and only niece.

I went to the washroom to wash my face, then I went to get dress then leave the house. I got inside the car , when I back up the car I heard a crash behind the car.

*Auntie will surely kill me if something happen to her car.* I thought.

I went out of the car to see what had happened, when I went out I saw a man coming out of his car. When I looked at him, he seem so familiar. Ohhh, that's right, he is Kim Jaejoong, I had a crush on him everytime he come out on TV. Now upon seeing his face I want to faint but right now I have to act mad.

"Yah, don't you watch where you backing up your car? Look at the car, do you think you can pay for the damage?"

"Sorry Miss. I will pay all the damages." Wow, what a gentleman.

"Nevermind you don't need to. Anyway it's just a little scratch."

"ok, are you sure?" He asked to make sure.

"It's okay. You can go now." He smiled and went inside his car and left. I was still standing on the same spot smiling like an idiot when I almost forgot about my niece clothes. I went inside the car and drove off to the mall.

 

Meanwhile at Hwang Resident

*Tiffany P.O.V*

Finally finished cooking. I put the last dish on the table then take off the apron off.

"Tiffany, do you need any help?" Aish, this dude is getting on my nerve.

"Aniyo." I rudely said while putting my apron away.

"Fany-ah, you should start being nice to Oppa. You know I'm the only person in this that is on your side." He said while smiling.

"You don't need to." I turned around when someone called Jason-ssi.

"Jason." Oh look, the Queen is here. Hurry up everyone bow.

"Ne." And look the Prince is trying to look innocent.

"You, why are you flirting with my son?" Yeah right like I would flirt with your son.

"Don't worry. I won't do something stupid like that." I gave them my last look and walked away.

 

*Author P.O.V*

When Tiffany walked away there left Jason and his mom in the kitchen.

Jason tried to walk away but his mom called him.

"Jason." His Eomma turned around and grabbed his arm. "Is it true that you love her?" She asked him.

"Eomma, a girl just flirt with me, any guy would just have to play along."

"Tsh. Jason you have to be away from her, no where near her." While they were talking Tiffany were listening to their conversation.

 

*Tiffany P.O.V*

When I listened to their conversation I shook my head and went into my room.

I picked up Eomma picture and started to cry.

*Flashback*

"The patient condition is really bad. Is that her bones are broken inside her." Upon hearing that I ran to my Eomma.

"Eomma! Eomma!"

"Miyoung *cough* take care *cough* of your Appa *cough* and yourself."

"Eomma, please don't leave."

"Miyoung, don't *cough* be bad *cough* listen to your Appa. *cough* Also, take care of him *cough*." I hold Eomma hand tightly. "Promise me."

"Ne, I promise." I saw Eomma closed her eyes. "Eomma! Eomma! I cried the whole day while Appa was patting my head.

*End of Flashback*

*Sniff*

"Eomma, I miss Eomma so much." I keep looking at the picture, remembering Eomma.

 

*Nighttime*

*Sunny P.O.V*

I was in my room about to go to sleep when Auntie called me.

"Sunny-ah!" I went to Halmeoni's room and sat on the floor.

"Here." Auntie handed me some money.

"When you buy grocery, make them lower the price. Help me save some money."

"Auntie, I keep asking to lower the price but the price keep getting higher." Then she gave me a bit more money.

"Make sure you don't use my money to pay for your useless things."

"If you don't trust your own niece, then why don't you go shopping." Halmeoni said. She was laying on the bed watching her drama.

"Eomma, why are you always on Sunny side?"

"I not on Sunny side. You and I took care of Sunny when she was little. We should already know her personality." Halmeoni talked not looking at Auntie.

Suddenly, Auntie phone ring.

*Ring Ring*

Auntie saw the caller ID and quickly pick it up. She kept talking when she told me she was going to her room first and let me open the door for Uncle. Then she left to her room.

I frowned and went to the living room waiting for Uncle while watching a movie but I slept.

*Ding Dong*

I woke up because of the bell. I saw who came and went to open the gate. The car drove in and I closed the gate. I was about to walk inside when Uncle grabbed my wrist.

"Sunny-ah, did your Aunt went to sleep yet?" Uncle whispered.

"Auntie already went to sleep."

"Then, why are you still awake?" I tried to pull my wrist but he keep on holding my wrist.

"Sungmin Ajeossi, let go."

"Yeobo, you're here." I pushed Uncle away when I heard Auntie voice. She came outside and saw us stading there.

"What are you talking about?" Auntie walked up to Uncle.

"I was asking Sunny if you were asleep already but here you are in front of me." Uncle smiled at Auntie.

"Where did you come from?" I tried to call you."

"I was still having a meeting and I guess I left the phone on my desk." But Auntie just looked at him when she smell something.

"You sure, you didn't went out to get some girls?" Him... getting girls, yeah right. With that age no girls want him.

"What are you saying? I don't like it when you talk to me like that."

"Mian." Auntie grabbed his arm. "Mian, lets go inside the house." They went inside the house leaving me outside.

*Sigh* I crossed my arms together thinking, *That was disgusting to watch.* Then, I went inside.

 

*Author P.O.V*

*At Tiffany's House*

Tiffany went to the washroom to wash her face. While she was in the washroom, Hana and Sunmi came in. Hana picked up the pictureand laughedat it then Sunmi saw the picture and started to laugh, too.

Tiffany came out the washroom and saw them laughing. She grabbed the picture from them and scolded them.

"You two can't just come into my room without my permission."

"I don't want to be in this room. I just want to tell you, your dad is about to come and I want to tell him that I cooked it. So, go cook pan fried fish." Hana and Sunmi went out the room. Tiffany put the picture down and went out of the room, also.

When Tiffany left, The two siblings came back into the room again.

"Hana, what are we doing?" Sunmi asked.

"While Tiffany is cooking, lets find something fun to do." Sunmi smiled and Hana started  to laugh.

 

*Tiffany P.O.V*

When will those two monkeys get off my back. Can't they just cook by themself if they want to impress my Appa.

I finished cooking and put the pan fried fish on a dish. Then, Sunmi came and snatch the plate away.

"Don't forget I'm telling Appa that I cooked it." Sunmi walked away, smiling.

Geez, I just want to punch that smile off her face.

I was near the wall to hear what they were saying.

"Appa, here you go, I cooked the pan fried fish for you."

"Thank you, Sunmi. Where is Tiffany?" Appa asked for me, that's a first.

"She must have went to sleep early." Hello, I'm wide awake. "But Sunmi and Hana didn't want to go to sleep. They said they want to cook something for you." The witch said.

The witch looked back at Hana signaling her to do something.

What are they up to now?

"Appa, from what had happen this morning, I think Tiffany Unnie don't like me." You got that right, Hana.

"It's my fault for watching Tiffany really good."

"That's not true, you are a good father. Don't worry about Tiffany, the kids and I will watch her." This lady... aish. " No matter what she think about us, we are still a family. One day we can catch her heart." No you won't.

I don't want to hear this anymore, I'm going back into my room.

I laid down on my bed just to rest.

"Eomma, if you were here, things wouldn't be like this." I turned to the side and saw my Eomma picture was drawn on and I saw a little note.

  • When I saw your mother

face, look a little pale. So I help her

out. Is it pretty?

Hehe....

"This has gone too far." I crumbled the note, put the picture down and left the room.

 

"I boiled some hot tea for you." The lady looked at me like I was crazy.

"For me? You could have put poison in there." You have no idea how much I want to.

"Why would I do that? I was boiling some tea for myself but when I saw Miss. was still awake, I decided to give you some. I f Miss. don't want to have sonethen it's okay." I was about to walked away when she stopped me.

"Stop." I turned around. " I will drink the tea." I put the tea on the table and walked away.

 

*Flashback* Minutes Ago*

"Try this medicine, I stoled it from Auntie Hyorin."

"Thank you."

"Tiffany, why don;t you tell Uncle? Maybe he will believe you."

*Sigh* "It's no use."

"I'm proud of you that you can put up with all of this."

"In the past, I've always thought if I don't speak to them they would leave me alone. But that kind of thought, I can't use it with these people."

"So, are you saying..."

" The anger that I have been holding from young until now, will stop. So now I have to announce for my freedom from them."

"That's right."

"Hey, do you have anymore sleeping pill?"

"Ne. Why do you need it for?" I didn't give her an answer but I just smile.

*End of Flashback*

 

Next Day

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"