Chp 2

Living A Life as Cinderella

*Author P.O.V*

Yunho was at his house dressing up to go see his girlfriend. He went out of the house and went inside his car. He drove off to buy a dozen os red roses to give to his special girl. When he got the red roses, he went to his girlfriend house. On the way there he saw a grandma walking by and he was about to bump her. Good thing she moved away before Yunho could bumped her. He stopped his car and looked back.

"She must be crazy." Then he drove off.

 

*Yunho P.O.V*

Couple minutes later I saw my girlfriend house and stopped in front of the house. I grabbed the roses and went inside the house. When I went in I saw three people standing , talking about something. Then one of the girl turned around and smiled at me. I walked toward her and smiled back. I took out the roses from from behind my back and gave them to her.

"Thank you." She smelled the roses and then she hugged my arm.

"Yunho Oppa, I'm surprise you came and visit me without telling me you were coming."

"I want Sunmi to be surprised."

"Eomma, this is Yunho."

"Annyeonghasyo Jung Yunho-inmida." Sunmi's Eomma just smiled.

"And this is Hana, my youngest sister." Sunmi introduced the girl that was behind her mom.

"Mrs.Kim-" I was about to asked permission when Sunmi's mom stopped me.

"Call me Eomma." I looked at Sunmi and she nodded that I can call her mom, Eomma.

"Eomma, can I bring Sunmi to dinner?"

"Ne. Sunmi go change clothes. If you wear your work clothes to go out with Yunho, it's not good."

"No need. My Sunmi wear any kind of outfit she still look pretty." I smiled at Sunmi and hugged her waist.

"Thank you." Sunmi smiled and kissed my cheek. "Annyeong Eomma."

"Good luck my daughter."

"Annyeong." I bowed. Sunmi and I left the house and went to dinner.

 

*Author P.O.V*

When Yunho and Sumin left, Hana and her mom was talking about them.

"Eomma, is that Sunmi Unnie boyfriend."

"Ne, he is the only son of the Jung Company, the most richest in Seoul." Sunmi's mother crossed her arm and smiled.

"Don't know if he is rich or not?" Her Eomma slapped Hana shoulder.

"Hana, you got a big mouth. How about you? How is your relationship with the son of the most famous jewelry maker?" When her mom mentioned him, Hana smiled.

"About him, don't worry Eomma as long as he is with me he can't go anywhere." Hana's mom nodded. "Oh, I have to go. I have to changed."

"Good luck."

"Ne Eomma." Hana went upstair to change leaving her mother smiling.

 

Music was playing, cameras clicking and models walking. Each models were modeling new jewelries that the Kims' made. When the finished showing the new jewelries, the owner came in front of the cameras.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jaejoong-inmida. Thank you everyone for coming today."

*Skipping the part where he give the speech*

Jaejoong was about to leave when he heard two girls calling him.

"Oppa!" He turned around and saw Hana and another girl.

"Hello, waht you girls need?" Hana walked up to him and hugged his arm.

"Oppa, let's have lunch together."

"Sure." Hana smiled but Jaejoong looked at the girl in front of him. "Jessica, do you want to have lunch together?" Jaejoong asked the named Jessica to go have lunch with them and that question made Hana frown.

"It's okay , I came here to thank you you for driving me here to model the new jewelries." Jessica looked at Hana and smirked but Jaejoong didn't see it.

"Oppa, let's go, I'm hungry." Hana pulled Jaejoong and they went to go eat, leaving Jessica behind.

"Watch I will take Jaejoong away from you." When she said that, she followed them.

 

*Jaejoong P.O.V*

Hana dragged me downstair to go eat. Why is she always around me? What is wrong with her? We went in front of the restuarant already. How can she dragged me that fast? We went inside the restuarant, sat down and order something off the menu. We wait for thefoods to be done so we could eat. The food came and we started to eat. Just then, I saw Jessica walking in the restuarant. I was staring at her until she looked at me and she smiled. She walked toward the table where I was sitting at.

"Jaejoong-ssi, we meet again." Jessica smiled.

"I thought you will not eat lunch."

"I was about to go eat lunch that is why I went up to you to see if they have any good restuarant around here.

"Ok, care to join us." I looked at Hana to see her shocked face.

"If that is okay with you." I nodded. She was about to sit down but Hana said something.

'I'm sorry but we want some alone time just the two of us." Hana hugged my arm. I looked at Jessica and saw her shocked face then, I looked at Hana.

"Hana, it's okay. Jessica-ssi come and sit down."

"Thank you." Jessica sat down.

"Okay that's fine. If my yeobo say it's okay then I'm fine with it. Since I consider Jaejoong Oppa is your boss. Jaejoong Oppa let's eat, you too." Allof us ate, when we finished eating Jessica left while Hana and I were walking in the mall.

"Oppa don't like that model name Jessica. It look like she want to catch you and make Oppa hers."

"Hana, you think too much."

"I don't think, I know. She is famous for catching rich men, and I will say the truth straught forward. I don't like when Oppa talk to her." I saw Hana frowned.

"I was just talking to her because I have manners and I don't think anything about her." Then Hana turned her frown into a smile.

"I'm so glad that Oppa say it like that." I smiled at her and she hugged my arm.

"I love you." I laughed and we went to my car.

 

*Author P.O.V*

Jaejoong drove Hana home and dropped her off.

"Bye Oppa." Hana waved goodbye and went into the house.

Jaejoong went inside his car and was about to leave, when someone came out of the house driving a car then Jaejoong's car and the person car bumped into each other. Jaejoong and the person who drived the car came out to check their car.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

SORRY FOR THAT LONG HAITUS. PLEASE DONT HURT ME.

Im an 8th grader so I have many things to do but I have great news school is almost over and I get to have my free time typing this story and my other stories.