Chp 1

Living A Life as Cinderella

*Author P.O.V*

6am *Ring Ring*

A pretty young woman immediately woke up and got off from her small bed. She went into the bathroom to wash her face, brushed her teeth and take a bath. Minutes later, she came out of the bathroom and went to find a pair of clothes to wear. She found a pair of black pants with a white T-shirt.She went to the mirror to straighted her hair and put some like makeup.

When she finished dressing up she went to the kitchen and prepared some breakfast.

*1 Hour later*

The young woman is finished cooking the breakfast and left the foods on the table. She went back to her bedroom and changed into different clothes. She came out with a nice professional look to go to work.

She was about to get out of the house when someone called her from the kitchen.

"Tiffany!" Tiffany sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want, Hana?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't want to eat breakfast but I want Kimbap."

"I have to go to the Company, so make them yourselfs." Tiffany walked away but Hana turned to the table and grabbed a cup withwater and threw water onto Tiffany's skirt. Tiffany turned around and saw Hana smirking.

"Yah! Why did you throw water on my skirt?" Tiffany gave her an angry expression.

"No reason." Hana put the cup down and walk away.

 

*Tiffany P.O.V*

Urgh. I have to dry my skirt and change. I went to my bedroom and changed into a white blouse with a black jacket and lack formal pant. I came out with high standard clothes. I walked toward the door and put my high heels on. I was about to leave the house when I heard a voice behind my back.

"Tiffany." I turned around and found my Appa in front of me.

"Do you need anything, Appa?" I asked him with an icy tone in my voice.

"Tiffany, when will you stop being cold to your Appa." I was about to answer when I heard another voice but a wicked voice at that.

"Yeobo."My witch step-mother came and hugged my Appa's arm.

"Appa I have to go to the Company." I glared at them before I went out of the house. I stood in front of the house and called a taxi to bring me to the Company, but I saw my best friend Sunny riding her bike toward my way.

"Fany-ah, come on I bring you to work."

"It's okay I just call a taxi." I don't want her to be tired because of me.

"Fany-ah we're best friend. I bring you to work." I nodded my head and went to sit behind her. On the way to work we talked about many things.

"Fany have those people do any bad thing to you?"

"This morning Hana threw water on my skirt."

"How funny your life is like Cinderella. You let them do bad things and yell at you.*sigh* When will a prince come ride on a white horse to come help." Sunny smiled. I chuckled at her fantasy.

"Well I'm not Cinderella, I'm a normal girl name Tiffany." Her bike stopped in front of the Company. I got off of the bike and saw her pout.

"Who said? There might be a prince."

"You and your fantasy. Yah, princes are only in stories but in real life I have a best friend and her named is Sunny." We smiled. "I have to go. See you later, Sunny." Sunny nodded. She got on her bike and waved goodbye, then she went off and I went inside.

 

*Author P.O.V*

A black van stopped in front of the house. The driver got off and opened the door, a handsome young man came out. The man took off his glasses and smiled. He went into the house and saw a married couple sitting on the couch drinking coffee together.

"Eomma, Appa."They looked up and smiled.

"Yunho." Yunho took off his shoes and went to sit beside his Eomma.

"Finally you came back. Your mother always talk about you everyday." Yunho's Eomma stared at her husband and Yunho just chuckled.

"Eomma must really missed me."

"I'm your Eomma of course I have to miss my son."

"I already came Eomma you don't need to miss me anymore."

"Yunho-ah when are you going to the Company." Yunho's father looked at Yunho.

"Appa, I just came back and I'm tired. Can I rest for now?"

"That's right. I want Yunho to rest before I showed him to everyone."

"Right Eomma." Yunho hugged his mom.

"See your Eomma is always on your side."

"Eomma, you can let people see me but they can't have me. I already have a girlfriend." Yunho's mother gasped.

"Mwo? You already have a girlfriend. Why didn't you tell, Eomma? Where is she from? Is she Korean or something else?"

"She is Korean. Eomma, Appa will love her." Yunho smiled and his dad but his mon faked a smiled.

 

*Yunho P.O.V*

I walked into the kitchen to get some water. I poured the water into the cup and drank the water. I took my cellphone out of my front pocket and dialed the number.

"Yeobo, how is my beautiful princess?....Ok I'll visit next time. I call you later." I smiled  and hanged up my cellphone.

 

*Back at the Company*

*Tiffany P.O.V*

I walked inside the office with my boss in front of me.

"Today do I have any schedule?" My boss asked me while walking toward her chair.

"At 3:00 you have dinner with Mr.Kim at the Japanese restuarant."

"Tiffany, you are always doing a good job. That is why I'm promoting you."

"Kamsahabnida." I bowed and smiled at her.

"No need to thank you. This is all because of you for working hard."

"Thank you again, Boa Unnie." I went out of the office and left the Company. I called Sunny to meet me at the market.

 

*Sunny P.O.V*

Tiffany called me to go to the market so she could tell me something important. I went outside the house and got on my bike. I saw Tiffany waiting. I stopped the bike and put it somewhere safe. I walked toward her way and went behind her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' I screamed behind her. I saw her jump 8ft from the ground. What is she? a frog? Nevermind. I saw her holding her chest to breathe normally. I was just laughing at her expression.

"Yah, you almost give me a heart attack."

"You could have seen your face Fany-ah." I was still laughing and she just pout at me.

"Find then you don't need to hear my good news." She turned around and walked away. I stopped laughing and ran after her.

"Mianhe Fany-ah." She stopped walking and turned to look at me. Then, she started to laugh and I was confused,Why the heck is she laughing?

"Sorry Sunny I just want you to apoligize."

"That was not nice." I pouted.

"Sorry but I have to tell you something."

"What?" I stopped pouting and put my curious face on.

"Boa Unnie promoted me." We started to walk.

"Congratulation." I put my arm around her shoulder. "If your Appa knows he will be happy for you." Tiffany stopped walking and faced me. I could see her frowning when I mentioned her Appa.

" Who knows, Appa might not be happy."

"Mianhe Fany. I made the atmosphere arkward again."

"Who cares? Let's buy food before I go to the house and let them yell at me." I nodded and we went inside the market.

 

*Author P.O.V*

A couple of hours later they came out of the market.

"Tiffany, I'm going across the street to buy some books."

"Neh." Tiffany saw a grandma about to cross the street when a black car was going her way.

"Halmeoni(Grandma)!" Tiffany ran toward Halmeoni and helped her up. Sunny saw what happened and rushed to see if Tiffany was okay.

Then car that almost bumped into grandma stopped driving. The person looked back.

"She must be crazy." Then the driver went off.

Tiffany looked at the car and remembered how the car looked like.

"What kind of rich person that doesn't know how to help? Halmeoni I help you to walk across the street." Tiffany and Sunny helped Halmeoni walk to the other side. When they finished helping they went back home.