Together again

Missing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi POV

 

 

I hadn’t been able to sleep Hoseok laid asleep so peacefully next to me and I was still here awake.

I felt super tired but I just couldn’t fall asleep. 

I looked at Hoseok, I was very thankful to him, because of him things had been a little less painful. He brought happiness to me, he didn’t even have to do anything I would just look at him and my day was a little better.

My phone started to Vibrate. I reached over and grabbed it of the desk.

It was an unknown number. I decided to answer.

“Hello?” No one said anything. “Hello?” if this person was playing with me I swear. “Who is this?”

I heard someone clear their throat “Were you looking for me?”  

“Umm I think you might have the wrong number I am not looking for any-“   I froze. This had to be a joke.

“Oh I am sorry I thought I had dialed the right number, ill hang up now.” What if it was?

“No! Wait who is this?”

“I am sorry for bothering you but I saw this flyer and it had my name and picture on it, I saw the number and called it.”

“Jimin?”

“Yeah that is my name! Do you know me? I mean you must know me you are looking for me.”

“Where are you?”

“Umm I don’t know, I was running away from those men and ended up by a bus stop them I saw the poster, now I am at a payphone.” He must be by the place where we passed out the flyers.

“Stay there ok don’t leave that spot I will be there soon.”

“Ok but can I know your name?”

“It’s Suga.”

“Ok thank you I will wait for you here.” He hung up.

Was he really back? Was it really him?

I got up from bed and went to the closet to change. I grabbed my wallet, my phone and went to the door.

“Where are you going Yoongi?”

I opened the door and stepped out “To get Jimin.”

I ran down the stairs, I heard Hoseok in the distance “What do you mean to get Jimin?”

I got to the front door Unlocked it and ran.

Jimin was back he had come back.

 

 

Five minutes later I arrived to the bus stop. I looked around I didn’t see any payphones.

“Excuse me sir do you know if there are any payphones around here?”

“Yeah there is one right over there” he pointed in the direction of where it was at.

“Thank you” I ran for it. I was going to see him soon.

I had one more corner to turn but I was already screaming his name.

“JIMIN! JIMIN!” I saw the payphone but he wasn’t there.

“Jimin where are you?” no this couldn’t be was he gone again? Had I just imagined it? I felt tears roll down my check “I told you to stay here Jimin?!”

“I am sorry I didn’t know you wanted me to stay in that exact spot.” I quickly tuned around.

“Jimin?” he locked so weak and skinny.

 I pulled him into a tight hug. I felt even more tears.

“I missed you so much, I thought I would never see you again.” I pulled back “Do you remember me? Do you know who I am?”

“Yes.”

“You remember?”

“You are the man I talked to on the phone, you are Suga.”

“Is that the only thing you remember about me?” he nodded

“Sorry I don’t remember anything but you do look a little familiar.”

“It’s ok. I am just glad you are with me again, I promise this time I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter