Promise

Missing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

 

I came out the shower and put on his clothes. They were a little long but they would do.

I walked out the restroom.

Yoongi had fallen asleep.

-Should I wake him up or let him sleep, he didn’t even tell me where I was going to sleep-

I grabbed a pillow from the bed and I blanket that I had found in his closet.

I went to the living room and set up my bed on the couch.

I didn’t want to wake him up to just ask where I was going to sleep.

The couch was soft enough I could fall asleep. I could fall asleep, I could fall asleep, I could, and I was safe now. I am Korea and they are far away from me. They can’t hurt me here.

I wasn’t going to fall asleep, I hadn’t been able to fall asleep for a while now I would just kind of turn off at some point but I never really slept.

I grabbed the pillow and my blanket and headed back upstairs. Maybe if I slept in the same room as Yoongi I would feel a little better.

I laid the pillow on the floor and sat down. I looked over at Yoongi.

He looked so peaceful, he looked as if he had no worries. I rested my chin on the bed.  I got up on the bed and laid next to him.

There shouldn’t be any problems right I mean he said I was his boyfriend.  I got a little closer to him and closed my eyes.

Yoongi started to move. I opened my eyes. He was moving a lot he seemed to be having a nightmare.

“Yoongi wake up.” He looked to be scared. “Yoongi you are having a nightmare.” He started mumbling but I couldn’t understand what he was saying. I sat up and moved closer to him.

“Yoongi.” He was mumbling something, I still couldn’t make it out.

I reached over and started stocking his hair. “It’s ok Yoongi. It’s just a nightmare.” He was sweating.

He opened his eyes and started looking around his room. He looked at me and his face seemed to soften again. He st up and hugged me.

“I thought you were gone again, I dreamt they had taken you form me again.”

“Its ok, I am here, I won’t be leaving. I mean I don’t remember my way around.”

He laughed “Well I guess that’s a good thing, you won’t be able to leave me.”

 

 

 

Yoongi POV

 

 

I opened my eyes there was light outside the window, it must be like 7 or 8. I looked next to me. Jimin laid there asleep. I smiled

I sat up and looked at the clock it was 8:35.

8:35!! I was going to be late for work.

I jumped out of bed and went into the closet.

“What happened?” Jimin had woken up.

“I have to go to work, I forgot to turn on my alarm.”

“Am I going to stay here?”

I put on my coat.

“Well I can’t take you to work with me.” I thought about it for a while.

“How about I take you to Hoseok. He works at a school, he is a dance teacher.”

“Is he the one that had the pretty big smile and orange hair?”

“Yeah that him. Do you want to go with him? I remember you liked dancing.”

“Will he be ok with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter