Never forget

Missing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here is your order a small coffee and a cappuccino. Enjoy”

“Thank you”

“So are you going Hyung?”

“I don’t know Jungkook, you know I don’t like going out a lot.”

“Come on hyung, cheer up, you need to go out you can’t be like this forever, Even his mom is staring to go back to her normal life.”

“I know Jungkook, I know but I just can’t let it go.”

“Come on hyung it’s been 4 years we have graduated school, most of us are already in college. You need to enjoy life. How about this come to the party for just a while then you can leave ok? Come even if it’s just 30 minutes.”

“Alright Jungkook I’ll go but just for a while ok.”

“Great, everyone will be happy to see you there.”

 

Jungkook had been trying, for a long time, to convince me to go to a party he was having, Taehyung nad him were finally moving in together and it kind of like a house warming party. It took them long enough to move together. As soon as we had finished high school Namjoon and Seokjin got a job and in a few months they had enough money to buy a house and move in together. Hoseok had found a job in a school to teach dance and was living in a house near the school. I had multiple jobs, I composed songs and get paid for them that’s my favorite one, writing lyrics is my passion it is the thing that has given me some happiness after…Jimin. Now I live in an apartment it’s nothing fancy but I like my comfortable little place.

I arrived home after meeting with Jungkook,

I sat down on my couch and the TV. I get a little lonely sometimes but I am use to it.

 

 

~later that day~

“Hurry up Yoongi we have to leave soon.”

“Ok Hoseok don’t pressure me.” I grabbed my phone of my desk and walked out my room. Hoseok had called me telling me he was going to be at my place soon to take me to Jungkook’s.

“Let’s go.”

 

We arrived at his house. I had bought them a picture frame for their new house, I didn’t know what else to get them.

“Yoongi you actually came, Thank you Hoseok.”

“No problem, Yoongi usually listens to me so it wasn’t hard to convince him.”

“I don’t listen to you what are you taking about?”

“Yeah just keep saying that, that’s why you are here.”

“Ok guys don’t start fighting now, come in.”

We walked into the house and were greeted by everyone.

 

 

 

 

Officer POV

 

 

“Has he said anything?”

“He only told us his name?”

“Where did you find him?”

“We found him walking on the side of the road, he looked scared, and he kept looking back as if someone was following him. He looks really bad I feel bad for the guy.”

“Did you find out anything else about him?”

“He just said he was from Korea, it looks like he doesn’t remember anything else. He only carried money with him, no identification or phone.”

“Alright let’s go talk to him. Call the officials in Korea we need to send him over there maybe they know something about him.”

“Ok but why do you need to talk to him? Why don’t we just send him?”

“To make their jobs easier and I am pretty sure someone did something to the poor guy and I am pretty sure the culprit is here so we might as well catch him.”

“Oh ok, well I’ll go make the call.”

I stepped into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter