Hot Boy

Winter Boy

The boy I met at the bar was incredibly good looking. He was handsome, the definition of a flower boy, with dimples that could make anyone swoon. He had an attractive voice, too - deep, yet eloquently spoken. He won me over in no time at all - in my drunk and heartbroken state, I was a little in awe of him.

I was shocked when he offered to buy my next drink. I'd never imagined someone so ridiculously attractive would take an interest in me. Although I'm embarrassed to admit it, I was in a pretty vulnerable state. Having someone so handsome take an interest in me really boosted my confidence, and I felt as though I could take on the world. 

We spent some time talking, but I never learnt his name. All I knew about him was that he was a struggling artist, and that he was super hot. The rest of our time in the bar was spent dancing and making out, as embarrassed as I am to admit this...

We wound up back at my place.

I didn't have much experience, of course, having only slept with Jaewhan, but I knew that what I had with this handsome stranger wasn't normal. He was rough with me, throwing me against the wall and pinning me down by my shoulders. 

The best way to describe our encounter would be intense. I woke up in the morning to an empty bed and a number scribbled down on a piece of paper, the boy I'd slept with the previous night remaining nameless for the time being.