Lovely Boy

Winter Boy

I was a mess after what happened with Hongbin. I confused my gratitude towards Hakyeon as love, and tried to kiss him, only to be rejected. After crying into his arms, he made it clear to me that he didn't reject me because I wasn't good enough. He simply didn't want to take advantage of me, knowing how much Hongbin had messed with me.

Thanks to his kindness and persistence, I was slowly able to open up and trust people again. It took a long time - a whole year - but I slowly started to get better, regaining the confidence I had lost and learning that not all people were like him. If it wasn't for Hakyeon, I don't think I would have ever made it out of the dark place Hongbin had left me in. 

We tried dating again briefly, but it didn't work out. We were simply better off as friends.

I was sceptical of love after all I'd been through. As depressing as it might sound, I honestly started to doubt it existed. 

Hakyeon was convinced he'd found someone who would change my mind, but I wasn't as sure. It took a lot of convincing for me to open myself up to a stranger again, but it was honestly the best decision of my life.

After some coaxing, I finally agreed to meet Jung Taekwoon.