Chapter Five

Taengsic's Highschool Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend was over and it's Monday, the day that almost everyone dreaded. Monday was the start of a week and it's also the start of a gruesome week for the students of SM High. It was exams week, meaning they would have to face two weeks of non-stop exams.  

 

Taeyeon was reading her chemistry reference book while walking into the school from the entrance when Jessica had somehow also arrived at the same time. It's funny how Jessica was always late yet when it's exams week, she isn't late. "Kim Taeyeon!" She yelled out the name. Some students turned their heads and looked to her direction but they weren't the people she wanted attention from.  

 

Taeyeon was too engrossed in reading her book that she didn’t hear Jessica calling but when a book flew and hit her head, "Ouch!" She turned her head, looked down and picked up the book. "What the heck's this?" She mumbled to herself before Jessica walked to her. "I was calling for you just now you midget." Jessica said as she gave her a very disappointed look.  

 

"Who are you calling a midget?! You're only taller than me by a few centimeters!" Taeyeon retorted. "Whatever" was Jessica's reply before she handed all of her belongings to Taeyeon. Sigh, ever since the jogathon, Taeyeon had no choice but to help Jessica do a lot of things. It could be as simple as holding a bag for her or helping her clean her entire apartment. 

 

Taeyeon only heaved a sigh and grabbed Jessica's bag and books. She followed Jessica until they stopped in front of Jessica's class. Things weren't done yet, Taeyeon had to walk into the class and place Jessica's belongings on her seat before she leaves. 'Two more weeks Kim Taeyeon, two more weeks.'  Taeyeon thought to herself.  

 

Two weeks? Wasn’t the bet supposed to be two months? Truth is, after these two weeks of exams, the students were granted two weeks of school holidays. Holiday means not being bossed around by Jessica. Holiday means freedom. Taeyeon had already planned so many things she would do for her holiday.  

 

Turns out, things didn’t go as planned. Jessica told Taeyeon that she had to follow her go somewhere this holiday for a week and ordered Taeyeon to bring enough clothes and necessities for herself on the final day of school. Guess Taeyeon wouldn’t be escaping from her after all huh. 

 

So here she is, standing in front of a train station carrying a duffle bag filled with things she deemed necessary. Before she departed from her home, Sooyoung had laughed at her saying it was karma for teasing her for a year and had wished her good luck. “I’m going back home and you aren’t midget!” She sang out loud teasing her and once again ignited Taeyeon's undying passion of chasing around with Sooyoung which resulted in Sooyoung falling down because her long legs had accidentally tripped on a cable.  

 

Taeyeon took this as an opportunity to grab Sooyoung's face and gave her a friendly high five in the face. After that, she turned around and found out that the cable that made Sooyoung fell down was actually her phone’s battery charg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter