You Are Meant For Me

Midnight Illusions Collection of Short Stories

 

Story for joonies
Written by Iefa_San
@ http://midnight-illusionsx.blogspot.com/
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 
“I said enough, Joon! We are over! Please stop following me and get a life!” Naeul screams.
 
“But I still like you, Naeul! We are perfect together! You know that! Everyone likes us as a couple! Come back to me please,” Lee Joon begging Naeul.
 
“No! Like I said, we are over! Please Joon, please!” Naeul almost crying when she said it to Lee Joon.
 
“Why Naeul? Why you want to break up with me? You never told, I want to know why!” Lee Joon grabs Naeul shoulder and squeezes it.
 
“Because..I’m not happy with you. You only want to make me as your girlfriend because everyone said that we are good together. You don’t love me.”  Tears starts to stream down from Naeul’s eyes.
 
“I love you, Naeul! I love you! I didn't have the chance to show that I love you. So, let’s be together again and I will show you!” Joon wants reassure Naeul.
 
“No, Joon. What's done is done. Let’s move on. If you really love me, let me go,” Naeul wipes her tears and leaves Joon.
 
Lee Joon just watches Naeul walking away from him. He tightened his fist. His face is red and he looks determined.
 
“If  I can’t have you, no one else can.”
 
*********************
“Oh my God! Lee Joon! Let him go!” Naeul screams.
 
Lee  Joon  is grabbing the collar of a boy shirt. He looks at Naeul and then he looks at the boy. He lets him go.
 
“You said this is your new boyfriend, Naeul? Look at him, he’s weak!” Lee Joon pushes this boy forehead.
 
Naeul runs forward and pushes Lee Joon. Then, she checks that boy's condition.
 
“Are you okay?” Naeul asks.
 
The boy just nods his head without looking at Naeul or Lee Joon.
 
“What’s wrong with you, Joon? Have you lost your mind?” Naeul shouts and pushes Lee Joon.
 
Lee Joon grabs Naeul's wrist and he pulled Naeul into his embrace. He smells Naeul’s hair. She tries to push him away but Lee Joon is too strong.
 
“Look at your boyfriend. He doesn’t even do anything. If somebody does just what I did to my girlfriend in front of me, he will be dead,” Lee Joon whispers at Naeul’s ears.
 
Naeul struggles to get away from Lee Joon. Lee Joon realize it and hugs Naeul even tighter.
 
“Why do you need new boyfriend? You already have me,” Lee Joon looks at Naeul’s eyes.
 
“You are not my boyfriend, Joon! Not anymore!” Naeul shouts.
 
“Then, that weakly and sissy boy is your new boyfriend? I am Lee Joon! The kingka of this school! No one can resist me! Not even you, Naeul!” said Lee Joon, angry.
 
Naeul still struggles to get away from Lee Joon. She asked for help but that boy didn’t do anything. He looks really scared and confused about what he's suppose to do. Lee Joon smirks and yells ‘go away’ at him. The boy runs and don’t even look back.
 
“Oh, you’re boyfriend is running away. Looks like I’m gonna have you for myself,” Lee Joon starts to kiss Naeul. Then, he sniffs Naeul’s neck and starts to it, to leave a lovebite.
 
Naeul almost moan but she grits her teeth. She pushes Lee Joon with all her strengths and she finally frees herself from him. Naeul slaps Lee Joon and stomps at his feet. Naeul runs as fast as she can after that.
***********************
“I have to find someone to be my boyfriend, Hyuna! Or Lee Joon will never stop bothering me! I have to find someone better than him!” Naeul said to Hyuna while they are walking. They both got back from their school.
 
“But, why are you running away from him? I think Lee Joon is cool,” Hyuna says.
 
“Ugh, everyone in our school thinks that but I’m the only one who knows who he is really. He doesn’t even love me. Why I should be with someone who doesn’t love me?” Naeul says back.
 
“Er, what about you’re fake boyfriend-to be? Are you will find someone that loves you?”
 
“No. That just for temporary. I just need a fake boyfriend so Lee Joon will leave me alone,”
 
“Well, if you want to I think I can help you,” Hyuna says.
 
“Omo, really? Thank you Hyuna! You are really my BFF!” Naeul hugs Hyuna.
 
“How you will help me?”
 
“Well, you know my cousin, right? Jonghyun who is in the next class? He got a friend named Minho. Jonghyun said Minho is popular at his class. He’s really good at sports. Every girl adores him, every boy respects him. He is good-looking, rich and sporty. The perfect guy to be the next Kingka, after Joon. But he doesn’t talk much. He only hangs out with his friends. Even when he with his friends, he doesn’t talk much,” Hyuna explain to Naeul.
 
“So, if you interested in making Minho as your fake boyfriend, I will ask Jonghyun to help you,”
 
“Oh, I know him! I think he’s perfect to be my fake boyfriend. Please ask Jonghyun to help me!” Naeul grabs Hyuna’s hands, excited that she finally found someone better that Lee Joon to her fake bofriend.
 
“Okay, okay! Calm down, Naeul! I will help you but I won’t promise anything. I personally think it would be impossible for Minho to accept it,”
 
“Why do you think like that, Hyuna?”
 
“Because Jonghyun said Minho barely speaks to the girls at their class so I don’t think he would want to be someone's fake boyfriend,”
 
“If he refuses, I will personally talk to him and literally beg him to help me,” Naeul says.
 
“Okay, I will tell Jonghyun and I will tell you if anything happen. Bye-bye!” Hyuna waves at Naeul and walk to the different direction. Naeul waves back and continues walking.
 
“Hopefully this is the right one,” Naeul murmurs by herself.
 
***************
Naeul surfs the internet with her laptop. Suddenly her cellphone rings. Hyuna’s name appear in the display screen. Naeul quickly answers it.
 
“Oh my God, Naeul! You not gonna believe this!” Hyuna half shouted to Naeul.
 
“What? Did your crush, Mir finally confess his love to you? Naeul asks excitedly.
 
“No, you silly! It’s about you! But I pray that everything you just said will come true,” Hyuna giggles.
 
“Oh. I’m sure it will. So, what about me? Is it about Minho?” Naeul asks.
 
“Yeah and you are not gonna believe this! After I got home, I quickly called Jonghyun and tell him about your plan. He said it was silly but after I begged him and promise him that I will treat him later, he finally agree to help. After that, Jonghyun called Minho and tell him about you and your plan and guess what?”
 
“What?”
 
“He accepted it! He agreed to be your fake boyfriend! He, Choi Minho, wanted to be your fake boyfriend! I was drinking and I almost choked when Jonghyun called me back!”
 
Naeul screams. “Omo! This is really good news, Hyuna! Thank you Hyuna! Thank you! And tell Jonghyun that I said thanks! I will treat him later!”
 
“Okay but..”
 
“But what, Hyuna?”
 
“Minho said he wanted to see you tomorrow morning. In private,”
 
“Oh, Did he said anything else?”
 
“Nope. He just said he agreed and he wanted to meet you near the library building tomorrow before the school session starts.”
 
“Oh… Okay then. I will meet him tomorrow. Thank you so much, Hyuna!” Naeul hang up the call. Then, she shuts down her laptop and goes to bed. She has to wake up early tomorrow. She tries really hard to sleep but she couldn’t. She kept thinking of what just happened. Suddenly she feels nervous when she remembered she will meet Minho. She wondered why.
***************
Naeul finished her breakfast and get ready to go to the school. After saying goodbye to her parents, Naeul runs. She didn’t wanna be late to meet Minho. After she finally arrives at the school entrance, Naeul takes a deep breath. She didn’t want Minho to see her breathing heavily. She walks towards the library building. She is surprised when she see someone’s there.
 
“Er..Minho-sshi?” Naeul asks.
 
Minho turns around when he heard his name was called. He looks at Naeul seriously. Naeul begin to afraid this is a bad idea. Suddenly Minho smiles and bows.
 
“Is he blushing?” Naeul mutter by herself. She thinks she just saw Minho face reddened.
 
“Morning, Naeul-sshi,” Minho says.
 
“Morning. So, why you want to meet me?” Naeul asks?
 
“I wanna ask you something. Why did you choose me to be your fake boyfriend?’Minho asks.
 
“Well, there is no specific person actually. My friend said that you are quite popular at your class and I need a fake boyfriend so that my ex won’t bother me anymore. Besides it just temporary. You would not mind, right?” Naeul raise her eyebrows.
 
“No…” Suddenly Minho looks gloomy
 
 “Okay. Then let share something about what you like and what you don’t. I have to know something if I wanna be your girlfriend, right?”  Naeul asks.
 
“I like to play soccer and..I don’t know, reading maybe?’ Minho answers.
 
“Okay, it’s my turn, right? I like to..”
 
“to dance and sing…” seems like Minho don’t even realize he just said something.
 
“How did you know I like to dance and sing?” Naeul shocks when Minho know what she likes.
 
“Er.. I’m just guessing,” Minho scratches his head. He looks like he hiding something. Suddenly the bell rings. All students must go the their own class right now.
 
“I will see you after school, okay?” Naeul says to Minho. Then, she runs toward her class.
 
Minho just stands there. He sighs and walk towards his class.
************
 
Soon, the school latest gossip is about Naeul and Minho. Everyone is talking about them. Naeul and Minho become a sensational couple at the school. Some of the girls said that Naeul doesn’t deserve Minho just like she doesn’t deserve Lee Joon.
 
They still thinks that Lee Joon was the one who dumped Naeul at the first place. Naeul doesn’t care what people think. She let everyone think what they like, as long as Lee Joon will keep away from her life. So far, her plan  making Minho as her fake boyfriend works.
 
The bell rings, the school session has finish. Naeul puts all books in her bag and walk out from her class. She will meet Minho at the usual place then they will walk back together.
 
Naeul is walking along an empty classroom suddenly someone grab her waist. Naeul tries to scream but was cover. She struggles to free herself, she tries to kick, punch but this person is too strong for her to beat. Then, she was throw on the floor. Lee Joon smirks when he looks directly et Naeul’s eyes.
 
“You think you can get away from me, Naeul?” Lee Joon bends down and grabs Naeul’s chin.
 
“Get off me, Joon! What do you want?” Naeul screams.
 
“I want you, Naeul! You! Why you don’t understand it that I still love you?”
 
“If you really love me, you won’t do this to me! You only want me because you want to sleep with me! I know about it! I heard you said it at your friend!”
 
“Well, baby, I’m not gonna said it was not true. You should feels lucky because me, the kingka of this school is interested in you. It was true so let’s not waste anymore time,” Lee Joon grabs both of Naeul’s wrist and put it above her head. He Naeul’s neck and leaves a couple lovebites.
 
“Stop it, Joon! I already have a boyfriend! Stop it!” Naeul tries really hard to get away from Lee Joon.
 
“You think that I don’t know that he is your fake boyfriend? You hired him to make me get away from you. So, let see what your fake boyfriend will do after he found out that his girlfriend's virtue was popped by someone,” Lee Joon holds Naeul’s both hand with his left hand. His right hand is touching Naeul inner thighs underneath her skirts. Naeul screams but Lee Joon quicky kiss her. He was about the remove Naeul suddenly there is a loud bang at the door.
 
Minho just kicked the door because it was locked. He grabs Lee Joon off Naeul and throws him on the wall. He punches Lee Joon several times at the stomach. Lee Joon fights back and pushes Minho off him. Minho tripped and fell on the floor. Lee Jon quickly bends down and grabs Minho’s collar shirt. Lee Joon punches him at his face. He punches Minho several times but Naeul tries to stop him. Naeul grabs Lee Joon arms but Naeul was thrown away. Minho shouts, “No!”
 
Minho become so furious, he kicks Lee Joon at his stomach. Lee Joon screams in pain and holding his stomach. Minho taking this chance to punch him again but Lee Joon is fast. He avoids Minho’s fist and he grabs Minho’s hand. He kicks Minho at his ribs. Minho fell down on his knees and screaming in pain. Lee Joon want to kick at the same spot again but suddenly someone grab him from behind. Jonghyun grabs Lee Joon and throw him on the floor. After that, two male students seize Lee Joon from moving. Jonghyun quickly checks Minho. Minho looks badly injured but he still moved to check Naeul if she was okay. Hyuna is already there checking Naeul.
 
“Naeul, Naeul!” Hyuna sofly pats Naeul cheeks.
 
But Naeul did not answer. Hyuna calling Naeul several times but Naeul is still remain unconscious. Minho looks worried, he quickly carry Naeul and heading toward to the school nurse room.
 
“Minho! You are injured! Let me take her! Your wound might get worst!” Jonghyun tries to stop Minho.
 
“No, she is my girlfriend and it’s my job to make sure she is okay,” Minho continue walking. Jonghyun and Hyuna follow behind him.
 
After he arrives at the room, Jonghyun quickly open the door for him. Minho slowly puts Naeul on the bed while Hyuna gets the nurse. Minho Naeul cheeks, hoping that she will be okay. Suddenly, Minho feels a sharp pain at his right ribs. He feels dizzy and collapse on the floor.
***************
Minho flickers his eyes a bit. He open it slowly and look around him. Suddenly his eyes stop at the beautiful face he ever seen in his life. Am I already dead? He asking himself.
 
“Are you an angel? Am I in heaven?” Minho asks.
 
This ‘angel’ looks dumbfounded by Minho question and then she laughs.
 
“Well, if you consider a hospital is a heaven then yes, this is Heaven,” she giggles.
 
“And I am an angel. An angel that only made for you,” Naeul smiles and kiss Minho’s forehead.
 
Minho blushes by Naeul sudden kiss. Naeul giggles again when Minho blushes.
 
“Thank you, Minho. For saving me. I owe you a lot,” Naeul smiles faintly while Minho’s hair.
 
Minho suddenly grabs her hand and kiss it. Naeul suprises by Minho action.
 
“No, thank you for letting me be your boyfriend even it was just for temporary,” Minho sais while looking at Naeul’s eyes.
 
Naeul blushes and for the first time in her life, she felt something that she could not describe. Is this love?
 
“Actually I wanna tell you something, Naeul. I already fell in love with you. When I first looked at you, I felt my heart beating so fast. I got a mix feeling whenever I looked at you. I never had this feeling before,” Minho touches Naeul face.
 
Naeul shocks of what she just heard. She never knew someone like Minho who is perfect in everything would fall in love with her. She thought Minho is just being nice when he agreed to her fake boyfriend.
 
“Since when?” she asks.
 
“Since you bumped into me at the school library on our sophomore year. You are so clumsy that time and you don’t even notice that I was in front of you. A pile of books that you carried hit me. You and the books fell down at the same time. It was funny actually when I remembered it again,” Minho chuckles.
 
“Yah! That is not funny! That was the most embrassing moment I have in the school,” Naeul slaps Minho’s chest.
 
“Ow! It hurts!” Minho screams.
 
“Don’t be silly. I slapped you at the chest, not at your ribs,” Naeul says furiously.
 
Minho chuckles again. He grabs Naeul hand and kiss it again. Naeul blushing again.
 
“So, you already like me since then? It was quite long. That time I was still with that jerk, Lee Joon,” Naeul pouts.
 
“Oh yeah, what happen to him?” Minho wondered.
 
“He was expelled from our school. The principle asked me if I want to make a police report about him but I refused. Even though he is a jerk but I know his family when I’m dating him. They are nice. I don’t want to taint their family name so I just let it go. But I said I don’t wanna see him again at our school.” Naeul explain.
 
“You are so nice. That is why I like you,” Minho pinches Naeul’s nose.
 
“Stop it!” Naeul tries to stop him by grabbing Minho’s hand. They accidentally look straight at each other eyes. Minho touches Naeul’s cheek.
 
“When the first time I saw you, I know that you are the one for me. So will you let me love? Not for temporary but for the rest of my life?”
 
Naeul nods her head. Minho smiles and slowly he moves his lips close to hers. Then. He whispers something.
 
“I love you Song Naeul. I will always be yours and you will always be mine because
we are made for each other,” Minho kiss Naeul on the lips. She was startled by that kiss but then she deepens her kiss. Minho’s hand plays with Naeul soft hair. He then move down to her neck. He smells and kisses Naeul’s neck several times. Naeul starts to moan but suddenly they heard a voice.
 
“Get a room you both!” Jonghyun yells at Minho and Naeul. Hyuna just giggles besides Jonghyung. They both just came to the hospital to visit Minho. Naeul was so embrassed, she could feel a little cold zap along from her face up into her scalp. Minho looks embrassed and furious at the same time.
 
“They pratically are in a room, Jonghyun.” Hyuna says. “You just jealous because you never do it with your girlfriend!”
 
“I am not!” Jonghyun shouts. Hyuna pulls Jonghyun ear and twist.
 
“You can’t shout in the hospital, idiot! Let’s go! You will interrupt the patient's time to heal,” Hyuna drags Jonghyung our from the room and winks at Naeul and Minho.
 
“So… should we continue of what we just left?” Minho raises his eyebrows. Naeul laughs and Minho quickly kiss her.
 
THE END
 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀