Bull

The Love I Never Gave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Minhyuk's POV

Apparently even though parents were teenagers some time in their lives, they really don't understand what it's like to live in a different era, where not everyone worries about war and more of their social standing in social media as well as their school status. Because of this, I don't really understand why parents like saying things out of the blue. Maybe it's just my parents who do things like that, but i don't think it's normal if a conversation started with both of you parents telling you to go to the dining room because they wanted to have a "talk" .

I signed . Patiently tapping my fingers on our slightly shining dining table, I waited for both my father and mother to walk out of their work rooms to tell me exactly what they needed to talk to me for. They never have time to talk to me. 

When I was little, they kept me occupied with doing taekwondo and ballet while both went on some trips abroad. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like they abandoned me with some nanny or didn't care about my wellbeing. They just couldn't find the right time to talk.

One time when I was younger they would come back and tell me what it's like outside South Korea, where there are many people who speak different cultures and have different ways that they do things. The interesting ways people see what we personally don't believe.

Sitting there I began to re-think exactly they want to have a discussion about. I mean I wasn't one of the bad kids in school, not to brag but my grades were pretty high for a kid who putted dancing and singing as a top priority. Then again there are some people who can do everything at once. One person that is famous for that in our high school is the student council's president, Lee Dongmin. 

That sunbae is like everything you can imagine. The guy who has the looks, grades, and the passion for sports. He is mainly big on the field, meaning that he is quite good as a football player(A/n: Or is it soccer? I don't know which term people in Korea call it so I'll just say football)and he is set to have a future job at his dad's company as the heir next year. Though I am kind of envious of his multitasking, I would not want to be in his shoes because of all the pressure to be the best. Even if no one says it everyone is having this high standard on how he should act, speak and even what he is doing outside of school.

"What are you doing spacing out like that?" 

Snapping out of my thoughts I realized that my mom and father have finally finished doing whatever to have this somewhat conversation.

" Ah, mother, father." 
I then bowed to them as a sign of respect. 

And no, I was not sitting while bowing, after seeing them I immediately stood.
I don't know why but my mom taught me that I should always bow down to someone I respected.

Looking at both of my parents it's not very surprising that I have a weird personality.
Or at least that what my friends told me.

My father was is a really bubbly person. Everyone says he doesn't act like his age; he is never acting strict, most of the time he's carefree.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter