Two.

I Will Show You

Hanna was now at home, finishing up her homework in her living room. She looked at the clock. I bet they should be done by now, She thought as she put away her school work. She heard the doorbell and walked towards the door, opening it to reveal her five friends.

" Did you make it in?" Hanna smiled as they all headed for the couch.

" Yunho hyung, Changmin and I made it," Yoochun nodded as he rested his head on a pillow. 

" Wait, how about Jaejoong and Junsu?" Hanna asked, after closing the door.

" We didn't make it. But it's okay, the coach saw that he wanted to be part of the team, so he gave us an offer to be managers," Junsu said, lying down next to Yunho. 

" I don't think I take his offer. I tried out and didn't get in, I go to my plan B," Jaejoong smiled softly as he closed his eyes, hugging a pillow.

" I'm happy you both are okay. How about you guys?" She looked over at the other three, who looked exhausted.

" I'm excited, but it won't be the same without you two," Yunho sighed.

" Yeah, I don't feel complete without the other hyungs," Changmin grabbed her water bottle and took a sip.

" Don't worry, we'll be fine," Junsu said before looking at the time. " We should probably go home now."

All of them stood up, except for Yunho.

" Flower, can I sleep over?" Yunho asked Hanna, who rolled her eyes. 

" Too lazy to go home, which is next door?" She said as the others laughed.

"We're going now, Nana," Jaejoong hugged her before the other did the same. She followed them to the door and waved to them goodbye. She looked her her best friend.

" At least take a shower, you stink, Binggu," Hanna laughed as he got up. 

" I still have clothes here?" Yunho asked and was answered with a nod.

" Now go," She pushed him to the bathroom.

* Next Morning *

Yunho was waiting outside for Hanna.

" Flower, hurry up!" Yunho yelled before seeing Hanna run out of her house, holding her backpack and adjusting her glasses. They waited for the others and walked to school together.

When they entered the front gates, their classmates gathered around Yunho, Changmin and Yoochun.

Hanna looked at them and sighed, before one hand patted her shoulder and another held her hand. She looked up at Junsu and Jaejoong, who were standing by her side. She smiled at them and headed off to their class.

* Lunch *

Hanna, Jaejoong, Junsu and Subin were sitting at their usual table, while the other three were sitting with their new teammates and cheerleaders.

" Guys, don't forget that we have the Art club and music club meetings this afternoon," Subin said, taking a sip from her drink. They other three nodded. Yunho searched her Hanna and made eye contact, he waved at her and smiled. She smiled back. 

RING!! 

Lunch was over and they went to their next class.

* After School *

The four decided to meet up before going to the meetings.

So far they liked both of the clubs and decided to join. 

After the meetings, Junsu walked Subin home and Jaejoong walked with Hanna. They arrived at her house.

" Nana. Are you alright?" Jaejoong asked. 

" I'm fine, Jae. It's just this is the first time Yunho and I aren't doing the same thing," Hanna answered before getting pulled into a hug. 

" It's okay, I'm here for you," He whispered as she hugged him tightly. They stood there for a minute or two, before hearing someone clear their throat.

" Hey guys! How was the meetings?" Yunho asked, as he tighten his grip on his bag. 

" It was good. I think it will be fun," Jaejoong smiled as he looked at Hanna and then at Yunho. " I'll be going now. Bye guys!" Jaejoong said while leaving.

" Uh, Flower. I was wondering if we could do homework together?" Yunho smiled at his best friend.

" Sure, we can," She nodded which made him grin.