Three.

I Will Show You

Weeks have gone by, and they haven't been hanging out as much as before. 

Hanna was at her locker, when Jiyeon and her friends came up to her.

" Hey, Hanna. I was wondering if you could do my homework?" Jiyeon smirked as her friends giggled.

" Um, why don't you do it yourself?" Hanna answered back as the Jiyeon's expression changed.

" Well, Yunho oppa said that he always does his homework with you, so I don't think it's much to ask for you to just do it for me," Jiyeon said before Jaejoong went up to Hanna.

" What's going on here?" He asked as he glared at Jiyeon. 

" Nothing for you to see, Oppa. I was just asking if Hanna could just do my dirty work," Jiyeon said.

" I don't see why you can't just do the work yourself, if you're so capable of bullying other people to do it for you," Jaejoong spat, which made Jiyeon's friends gasp.

" Whatever. The Emo Kid and the Nerd together? No wonder Yunho Oppa, Changmin Oppa and Yoochun Oppa don't want to spend time with you anymore. You're a bunch of losers anyways. Let's go," Jiyeong rolled her eyes and walked away.

" She didn't hurt you, right?" Jaejoong asked worriedly as he combed her hair from her face.

" Jae, I'm okay. I just can't believe she used Yunho against me," She grabbed her books from her locker and closed it. They walked to their art club meeting before seeing Yoochun, surrounded by girls.

" Hyung, Hanna!" Yoochun yelled as he smiled and began to approach them. The two looked at him and smiled, before walking away. Yoochun stopped in confusion. 

After being swarmed, Yoochun decided to look for Changmin and Yunho, where were at their lockers.

" Chun, what's up? Yunho asked.

" Is there something wrong with Hanna and Jaejoong hyung? I wanted to talk to them, but they just walked off," Yoochun scratched his head as the other two widened their eyes.

" I noticed that too, but with Junsu hyung and Subin noona," Changmin said.

" I haven't been talking with Hanna. I've been busy with practice and Jiyeon keeps inviting me to go with her," Yunho put his bag in his locker.

" I saw that, do you like her hyung?" Changmin asked as Yoochun looked at Yunho for a response.

" She's pretty. And she's chill," Yunho shrugged.

" But Hyung, you know that Hanna doesn't like her," Yoochun said.

" Well, I go to know Jiyeon, and she isn't that bad. Hanna hasn't even spent time with her yet. I should really get them together and we all can hang out!" Yunho grinned at his idea before the others looked at him with disaproval. 

" I'm not sure, hyung. I guess you can try, but we know that it's not gonna end well," Changmin shrugged, before closing his locker.  The bell rang and they went to class.

*After School*

Yunho saw Jaejoong and Hanna, and ran up to them.

" Flower, I was wondering if you want to hang out at the cafe? We haven't done that in a while," He smiled at his friends.

" Okay, who else is going?" She asked.

" Jiyeon is going too. Jae, you can come too," He grinned, oblivious to the others reaction.

" Ah, I don't think I can go," Hanna said.

" What? Please?" Yunho begged as Hanna looked at Jaejoong.

" We'll be there," Jaejoong answered, making Yunho cheer to himself.

" Okay see you later!" Yunho waved before walking away.

" Are you sure about this?" Hanna asked Jaejoong, who brought his arm over her shoulders.

" What can go wrong?" He smiled at her softly before leaving school.