*BONUS*

Toxic

A/N: I didn't think this part fit with the overall flow of the story, but I still wanted to add it in, so it's here as a bonus chap. ;) 


“Should we wake them?” Donghyuk whispers to Yunhyeong, who is snapping pictures of the sleeping couple on the couch. Junhoe has a protective arm around Chanwoo’s waist and the poor maknae’s face is smashed up against the older of the twos chest.

“We definitely can not wake them up.” Yunhyeong quietly answers back, not drawing his eyes away from the new discovery. “What is going on in here?” Jinhwan loudly questions as he enters the room, taking notice of the two members hunched oddly over the couch. Donghyuk and Yunhyeong turn in unison, shushing the mat-hyung with angered breaths. This gains Jinhwan’s attention and he slowly approaches the duo standing in front of the cream coloured leather sofa.

“Oh. Oh oooooooh. Do you think they… Oh my god! What would Hanbin do when he sees this?” Jinhwan hesitantly rattles as he places his worried hands on his cheeks. “That wouldn’t be good for...”

“When Hanbin sees what?” Hanbin asks as he makes an entrance into the filling living room. Donghyuk, Yunhyeong and Jinhwan turn to the sound of the leader’s voice, forming a protective shield so Hanbin can’t see. “Nothing hyung.” Donghyuk calmly says. shaking his head and it’s his smile that has Hanbin questioning his serenity. He doesn’t believe him one bit, not when the three look suspiciously guilty. They’re obviously hiding something.

Hanbin squints his eyes and tilts his head as he tries to look past the wall of boys to the someones? on the couch.

“Hanbin-ah, we should go out for breakfast today. My treat. You should go get ready.” Jinhwan says not budging as he shoos him away with his hand and Hanbin has a strange feeling that something weird is going on behind the layer of bodies that are preventing him from seeing. He moves towards s and pushes Yunhyeong and Jinhwan apart to inspect what they're attempting to hide from him. He is the leader, he does have a right to know.

His eyes widen as he notices the sleeping teens and now he understands why the others were desperately trying to cover for them. He’s not as shocked as he thought he’d be, or as mad as the others depicted him as being. As a leader, he knows things, seen things he wished he hadn’t and he really is not surprised at all. He knows what has been going on right under his nose and over the heads of his fellow team mates. He guesses he has no choice but to believe in something he never wanted to, never could. Something he has always thought was just nothing. He even heard parts of their choppy conversation last night and he’s pleased that their coming to terms with what they have going on.

Hopefully he wont have too listen to either of them cry over each other anymore, or watch them painfully attempt to conceal their manic emotions. Relationships are hard and something intimate couples need to figure out for themselves. Heck he has no experience to go on, but he still feels guilty for not intervening when he’s known about it all along. It’s just something that’s fallen beneath the cracks and slipped between the jumbled lines of his brain. He’s been far too busy and he meant to step in, but work just kept piling up. Kept pulling him back to the studio for late nights and early mornings. he remembers the night he came home to find Chanwoo trapped between Junhoe and the kitchen counter and how it had bugged him all night. Stirred worried thoughts and yet he absentmindedly let it continue.

Watching the two youngest members fall apart and pick up the pieces over and over is something he hasn’t even released he had been silently condoning. Something he regrets not getting involved in. he really does hope they can better each other, because he doesn’t want this aching heavy heart of his to continue anymore over how much he can feel them breaking and how much he feels he’s a failure as a leader.

He fully accepts them being together, that is if they both can overcome their own insecurities and if he secretly uses them as reference he guesses he owes it to them. But that doesn’t mean Junhoe is off the hook, at least not until Hanbin has a one on one talk with him, because Chanwoo’s an impressionable youth. A minor. Hanbin’s seen the inner working of their unhealthy bond and call it protectiveness, but he feels as if Chanwoo’s got the lesser hand.

Maybe it’s not to late to intervene, not to late to live up to the leader role and guide these two on a better path. A path that can help them understand themselves and lead them into making better decisions. He doesn’t want to continue to watch his friends get hurt and with something he potentially can’t protect them from. Whatever this is, whatever feelings they have towards each other, they need to figure it out for themselves, but that doesn’t mean he can’t talk to them about it and support their ideas. Something he should have been doing when he first realized things changing.

“All right hyung, lets go out.” Hanbin says as he walks back towards his shared room. Donghyuk and Yunhyeong turn back to look at the couch and let light hearted giggles escape past their lips. “Come on you two.” Jinhwan sighs, also smiling as he pushes the duo in the direction of the door, but not before Yunhyeong stops to snap another picture.

Hanbin reappears, dragging a disgruntled Bobby with interwoven fingers. “Wait, what’s this?” Bobby sleepily asks as they walk past the pair and he rubs at his eyes. “We’ll talk about it later.” Hanbin replies and their all crowding out of the dorm. They leave with full intentions of discussing the couple over breakfast. Discussing something they should have a long time ago, because now there’s going to be rules and guide lines and Hanbin’s going to make sure they are followed.